Honored Contributor

Re: Tension between Antonella and Susan Graver?

Antonella is very “ rough” and not professional.  It might be why some viewers enjoy her. Personally I do not. 

QVC Customer Care

Respected Contributor

Re: Tension between Antonella and Susan Graver?p

@songbird wrote:

Blond hair makes a woman "softer" & younger.  instant cure on TV is make middle age women blond and leave it at that.  But it is true.  Dark haired women just show their age more.  At least on TV.  So instead of creeping greyness, make it all blond and better.   Mary Beth knows.

I think the only one that can handle Susan is Pat.  The shows seem calmer when she is on with Susan.  Perhaps the worst pairing is with Antonella.  If anything , just put her by herself and sell jewelry.  Everyone will be happier. 

Where the hale do you get this stuff? 🤨

Respected Contributor

@songbird wrote:

Blond hair makes a woman "softer" & younger.  instant cure on TV is make middle age women blond and leave it at that.  But it is true.  Dark haired women just show their age more.  At least on TV.  So instead of creeping greyness, make it all blond and better.   Mary Beth knows.

I think the only one that can handle Susan is Pat.  The shows seem calmer when she is on with Susan.  Perhaps the worst pairing is with Antonella.  If anything , just put her by herself and sell jewelry.  Everyone will be happier. 

BALONEY!!

Esteemed Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

I saw most of the show and normally i think SG and Antonella usually get along and Antonella uses her humor

to deal with SG...................maybe a bad day for her?

But then i watched the SG show in the evening and the pairing i can't take is SG with Sandra..............OMG that was constant talking between the both of them...and if i had to choose who was overtalking who the most...it was Sandra.........and almost every time the conversation she interrupted with had NOTHING to do with the product....

Sandra was the same the other day with the Barefoot Dreams lady....................it seemed every other minute she was interjecting  some thing that had NOTHING to do

with the product...........

@kelsey17 

I notice that with Sandra a lot. The vendor could be speaking, and literally mid sentence,  she just will start talking about anything that comes into her head.

I noticed it with the Barefoot dreams spokesperson as well. It's just rude.

I don't get it. 

Honored Contributor

@Steffdoggy10 wrote:
I wouldn't say that Pat has any control over Susan, She just plays along with her. Jayne Brown and Lisa Robertson are the only 2 hosts that Susan has behaved for.

I think Jill B did well with Susan.

Respected Contributor

Jane Brown is the only one I've ever seen really "wrangle" Susan in ( the susan whisperer) and she took no nonsense interrupting either. I wish they paired them together more because the show is watchable and I like the clothes.

Honored Contributor

Susan "toed the line" when she appeared with Carolyn Gracie.  They are together only very rarely unfortunately.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

@kelsey17 wrote:

I saw most of the show and normally i think SG and Antonella usually get along and Antonella uses her humor

to deal with SG...................maybe a bad day for her?

But then i watched the SG show in the evening and the pairing i can't take is SG with Sandra..............OMG that was constant talking between the both of them...and if i had to choose who was overtalking who the most...it was Sandra.........and almost every time the conversation she interrupted with had NOTHING to do with the product....

Sandra was the same the other day with the Barefoot Dreams lady....................it seemed every other minute she was interjecting  some thing that had NOTHING to do

with the product...........

@kelsey17 

I notice that with Sandra a lot. The vendor could be speaking, and literally mid sentence,  she just will start talking about anything that comes into her head.

I noticed it with the Barefoot dreams spokesperson as well. It's just rude.

I don't get it. 

@icezeus @kelsey17  - SB is the worst interrupter of shopping channel hosts.  Not a fan at all.

Contributor

Don't forget everything is super super soft and you'll have it forever and ever!