Honored Contributor

Re: Tension between Antonella and Susan Graver?

@Kachina624 wrote:

I don't know because I turned it off.  When Antonella opens a show screaming, she creates tension in me.  She was literally screaming at Shawn the other night.  I don't know what's wrong with her but she's become unwatchable.  She's not good at all on fashion shows.

I use to enjoy Antonella so much.  I turned today and she was on with Susan Graver I turned.

Honored Contributor

@BARBIE100 wrote:

I watched the whole show and saw no tension at all. Actually I thought that they were good together.

@BARBIE100  I did t see any tension either although I didn’t see the whole show.

Valued Contributor

I noticed this morning on a.m. style when Leah was going to present the TSV she said Susan will stay off stage while I go over all the colors and size ranges. She completed her part beautifully and then in came Susan. Susan is very rude and disrespectful and talks over the hosts and carries on other conversations that are picked up on the mic. But I did notice with Leah, She was a little tamer. Maybe the same with Carolyn, maybe a certain type post can reign her in a little bit. 

Contributor

Susan is too much for me to tolerate.

Nonstop, repetative and so very annoying. It's well documented that it turns off MANY customers but as long as her line is selling well....... 

Respected Contributor

@skoobydo wrote:

No, you are not wrong.  I sensed the same thing.  It appeared that Susan thought Antonella was not on top of things, which she was!  Susan was being difficult.

I watched just a few minutes of the last half hour.  Antonella looked like she was whipped.  Like I said I didn't watch a lot of it but there were some tense vibes going on.  I hope Antonella is okay.  She seems a little off lately.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I don't know because I turned it off.  When Antonella opens a show screaming, she creates tension in me.  She was literally screaming at Shawn the other night.  I don't know what's wrong with her but she's become unwatchable.  She's not good at all on fashion shows.

@Kachina624 .... I agree with you..... as much as I like Antonella something has changed with her .... I don’t enjoy her shows anymore 🙃

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I agree that Antonella was not at her best yesterday. I found the mannequin incident strange. Antonella seemed to be bothered by the mannequin without a face, sitting behind her in a chair, and predominantly displayed on the set. During one of her presentations, she was so upset by it, she kept asking repeatedly  that it be removed from the set. She also mentioned some incident during her youth that might be related to her aversion to the mannequin. It seemed a little unprofessional to have all this disruption going on during a presentation. Personally, I think Susan Graver outshines many of the hosts. I love her enthusiasm for her line of clothing. 

Honored Contributor

If you look at things negatively you will always see everything as something negative.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@skatting44   I agree with you. SG is domineering on all of her shows. She just goes on and on and on and on about everything she presents. She wears every item "all the time". I wonder how that's poosible with all this liquid knit poly she makes. It's hot in the summer and ccccold in the winter. She's very loud & boisterous and her constant chatter w/models in the background grates everybody's nerves - but so does Antonella.

Honored Contributor

@Pook 

Who was negative? Reading several comments not one came across in anyway negative or rude. Management might address the problem reading comments.