Respected Contributor

Re: Tension between Antonella and Susan Graver?

@seedpie wrote:

I loved it today when Susan was on with Carolyn and Carolyn told her to just hush up so she could get through the choices of the TSV.  Susan hushed up.

LMAO!!!! Really....Carolyn did that? I missed it....too funny!

Honored Contributor

I watched almost the entire show and never noticed a thing!

Frequent Contributor

A few ago when Susan's daughter use to be on with her occasionaly, AN was hosting one day and yelled at Susan's daughter for asking a question.  The tension instantly arose between Susan and A.N.  I was watching today and felt the akwardness between the two.

Honored Contributor

@tsavorite. When Carolyn s on-air, she's large and in charge.  Except for once or twice, Susan behaved.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

I heard her say hush up and l laughed! I loved it!  Susan is too hyper!

Regular Contributor

Yes. Antonella kind of snapped. I had just turned it on. I can't watch Antonella or Susan, so I quickly retreated.
Esteemed Contributor

I don't watch on a regular basic and when I do  I feel overwhelmed by the "presentations"  that are a little about nothing.  Lot of chatter with nothing really to say.  And I did see a few minutes the one you are talking about. Personally if it matters I don't like to listen or watch Susan Graver.  She tires me out. Antonella, I like her but there are enough vendors to help her with her hair style and color.  Her new appearance is not flattering. 

Valued Contributor

I quit watching QVC a while ago, it just got more frustrating than pleasurable. Antonella was one host that I just could not watch. I can’t even imagine her with SG on a day of SG’s TSV (when she used to just be over the top).
I do agree with posters who say they can’t watch Antonella as a blond. I agree, it looks awful. I’ve seen her picture online.
Respected Contributor

To me, it's the susanegativity, like an ion.....

she's positively NOT manageable & has zero manners.

she is like a moth to light. the graverbehavior is migraine inducing. Poor Nella.

Trusted Contributor

I watched the whole show and saw no tension at all. Actually I thought that they were good together.

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning