New Contributor

Tension between Antonella and Susan Graver?

Okay, so I just tuned into the last 10 or 15 minutes of the Susan Graver spot hosted by Antonella and can I just ask:  Was it me or was there some very, very palatable tension being given off by Antonella towards Susan?  I don't know, it just seemed so obvious.

Valued Contributor

Re: Tension between Antonella and Susan Graver?

no

Super Contributor

It was just you.  Antonella seemed tired after the Tina Turner hair flipping

Honored Contributor

I don't know because I turned it off.  When Antonella opens a show screaming, she creates tension in me.  She was literally screaming at Shawn the other night.  I don't know what's wrong with her but she's become unwatchable.  She's not good at all on fashion shows.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
New Contributor

Ok, I missed that.  Antonella just seemed so very low key by the time I tuned in very near to the end.  Thanks for setting me straight.

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

No, you are not wrong.  I sensed the same thing.  It appeared that Susan thought Antonella was not on top of things, which she was!  Susan was being difficult.

Actually, Antonella doesn’t seem comfortable working with Shawn On Shawn’s new show. Maybe cause she’s in the background? She’s not herself at all.

Super Contributor

I think Antonella was trying to hear the numbers on the item...what was sold out etc.... and she couldn't hear over the noise from SG and the models. She did NOT smile and seemed a bit miffed, yes. I don' t know how she stood it. So unprofessional.
That's all just my opinion.

Frequent Contributor

Yes, most definitely.   Very obvious.  Sure there will be a meeting re it, would love to be a fly on the wall.  

Esteemed Contributor

Missed that. I have seen where SG  dominates the presentation of her clothing line .

She 's into sales  and  truly  markets her clothing line   all the while with her gleeful giggles . Some of her clothes are actually nice . I just  won't buy anymore tunics or tops that a long & scooped in the back .

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I don't know because I turned it off.  When Antonella opens a show screaming, she creates tension in me.  She was literally screaming at Shawn the other night.  I don't know what's wrong with her but she's become unwatchable.  She's not good at all on fashion shows.

If I had to work with Shawn, I would scream too. 😆

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan