Honored Contributor

$39.99 @ JJill. Two other colors. Misses, Petites, Womens and Tall.

Yes, No or Maybe So.

Image for Tencel® Lace-Up Top from JJill

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

I like it. Good price too!

Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1 I like the shirt and the price.  I have never ordered from them and wonder about the quality.  I do get their catalogs and always see things that I think that I would like.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

Definite yes!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

I often get their catalogs and look at them but the colors they offer are too drab to consider.  This shirt must be a notable exception.  May take a look.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Yes, I like it and it is made from a natural fabric.  It checks all the boxes for me.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1.  Do you have an item number?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@SXMGirl   JJill is very good quality.  I have ordered a puffer jacket, a reversible topper coat, most of my pima tee shirts and never had any problems.  I even have cardigans for the spring/summer that I have had for more than 5 years and still look great.  The only thing bad is paying for shipping but if you order a certain dollar amount, shipping is free when they are running a special.  You can also do any returns to their stores.  I have a JJill about 4 blocks from me.  Right now they are offering 30% off on regular priced items of 2 or more.  

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

yes if you don't mind ironing. color is very pretty

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624  I am bad at getting those numbers but search Tencel tie up shirt or go to Sale and then I went to MIsses and selected Shirts & Blouses.  Sometimes they do have turquoise (I own a turquoise long cardigan) and I also have a blouse with caribbean colors.  I know you like the brights.

kindness is strength