Honored Contributor

Re: Tencel Skirt With Nice Sweep

I would really need to see it on the body.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Icegoddess 

You look lovely in everything!  The skirt comes in petite.

Esteemed Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

ITA @Icegoddess I like to see skirts on the body as well to see how full the material looks and how low it hits on the leg. I like skirts to fit close to my waist and thru hips and then any extra material to be lower down. I need a more slim line between my bust and thighs as I do not have long legs or a long torso.

The issue I've always had w/ CWC is they rarely show their clothing on bodies and so it's hard for me to tell how skirts/dresses fit.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

@kate2357 wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

ITA @Icegoddess I like to see skirts on the body as well to see how full the material looks and how low it hits on the leg. I like skirts to fit close to my waist and thru hips and then any extra material to be lower down. I need a more slim line between my bust and thighs as I do not have long legs or a long torso.

The issue I've always had w/ CWC is they rarely show their clothing on bodies and so it's hard for me to tell how skirts/dresses fit.

@kate2357 reminds me of the J Peterman catalogs I used to get.  Everything looks so wonderful in the drawings, but I certainly wouldn't pay those prices without knowing that I was going to love it when I got it even if returns are free.

Honored Contributor

I like the skirt and many items in their current brochure.  They seem to have gotten back to their original styles.  But the prices are more than I want to pay or think the item is worth.  Maybe on sale???

Honored Contributor

@kaydee50 

Welcome to 2022 with SH added.  When I order, I make sure it counts!

Respected Contributor

@ECBG This skirt has a slight flippy tail that I feel is flirty, cute and can be dressed up or for casual wear, very versatile.  You will be styling and profiling in this one!

Honored Contributor

@Boomernichols @kaydee50 @Icegoddess @kate2357 @Drythe and Ladies,

I just googled discount codes for CC and came up with twenty percent off and free SH.  I added a jacket to the skirt.  Good luck!

Trusted Contributor

Lovely skirt @ECBG.  How nice you found a coupon with free shipping included.  Did you get the matching jacket that goes with the skirt?

Honored Contributor

@crawford5153 wrote:

Lovely skirt @ECBG.  How nice you found a coupon with free shipping included.  Did you get the matching jacket that goes with the skirt?

@crawford5153 

There wasn't a matching jacket.  I really like their short cotton spandex jackets; the weight is perfect for the spring.  I got the "washed black" there wasn't a solid black offered and hasn't been in 2 years.