New Contributor

Tell me Your favorite minimizer bra please

I need a good minimizer bra still gives excellent support. I wear 40 DD. Can anyone please recommend a good brand that you have really liked? Thank you!
Regular Contributor

Re: Tell me Your favorite minimizer bra please

Try OLGA minimizer bras.  My only brand for years.  Good luck.

Esteemed Contributor

Wacoal Full Figure Simple Shaping Minimizer Bra 857109 has been my go to for years. (34 G). I buy at Macy's. They never seem to go on sale. They are worth every dang penny.

The only thing I don't like is I still need to wear a cami/tank for modesty purposes w/ some tops during the winter.

walcoal bra.jpg

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Dynadoggie   I am a 40DD also and the only one I wear is Lilyette by Bali Women's #939 Tailored Minimizer Bra.  It is a convertible bra that you can wear strapless, criss cross, halter.  It stays up strapless and gives the best support I ever found and is so comfortable.  The best prices I have found is Amazon.

Respected Contributor

@Dynadoggie 

When my Wacoal regular type bras finally bit the dust, I spent  an afternoon at Macy’s trying on probably ever6 bra in the department.  Settled on a Bali Minimizer and bought one.  It was close to Thanksgiving and I was sure this was the right bra.  Ordered some on Amazon and some on Boscov websites with free delivery and a very discounted price.  

Still happy with them.  Invest some time and do yourself a favor.  Add to your stash when the holiday promotions start...that’s when I got some black ones.

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill