Honored Contributor

Re: Ted Baker Dress yay or nay?

My neighbor's granddaughter celebrated her 16th BD recently. She stopped by to let her grandmother see her in her new dress. It was almost identical to this one except it was red and white. She looked lovely. I thought the dress was age appropriate; therefore, it would not be for me.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

I was in CVS this weekend and while checking out there was a young lady, maybe 23-24ish who has in this style of dress.  It was a solid color of darker blue and had a delicate lace overlay.  She was wearing very high red leather pumps.

i just  had to stop and tell her how beautiful she looked, and she did. She looked classy.

This style seems to be back and looks great on slender waist figures.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This dress is similar to the one my recently wed granddaughter-in-law wore as her going-away (a/k/a honeymoon attire) dress to the Coast.  She was adorable in this dress.  She is about 5-7, weighs about 115 pounds and is short-waisted.  It would be a disaster on someone long-waisted with big boobers, like me.  It would look like a suicide-bomber belt under my boobs. 

Honored Contributor

The shape is ok, but I am not a fan of the vertical stripe and bow so I will pass. 

Honored Contributor

Wonderful dress for accessories.  

Personally, I'd like a more narrow skirt.  Enjoy!Smiley Happy