Contributor

Technical glitch cost me my item - SO disapointed!!

[ Edited ]

I caught the end of PM Style amd jumped on the Barefoot Dreams vest. For some reason, the site was being wonky and I got a message saying the site was "down for maitenance" but my order will be fufilled. Annoying, but okay. I double check this morning only to see the order was NOT placed and it;s completely gone! I should have been more vigilant last night but was tired. Ugh! hope it comes back soon!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Technical glitch cost me my item - SO disapointed!!

That is so aggravating! It's happened to me before and I lost the item, too. Was it a special price?

Contributor

it was the 6 easy pays!

Trusted Contributor

Call CS & tell them.  They are often very nice!

Contributor

I tried a live chat - no good, they don't have any in stock. I might keep bugging them on the phone though...squeaky wheel gets the grease and all that!

Honored Contributor

I'm sorry, @bettyboop85. That would make me really sad. Many ago I ordered a jacket from QVC that I had my heart set it. When the package arrived, instead of a red jacket in size small, the package had a moss green jacket in size XL. I called customer service and they were all out of the jacket in my size and color and there was no reorder. I literally cried over that one.

I do hope it comes back in stock and you're able to get the item.

Esteemed Contributor

I once tried to order something off the app on my phone.  But it said that I could not order the item that way and had to call in, so I did.  Well I ended up with two.  When I called customer service to say that one would be coming back and I did not want to be charged the shipping either way, she was a bit rude.  She made it sound like it was my fault.  I have no idea why that happens -- but it happens to me once in a while -- that I can not use the phone app, and  I have to call instead.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

I couldn't order the french terry poncho for the same reason. When I could finally get to the item, the size/color had sold out. Grrrrrr.I decided I would have probably been unhappy with it because it was a worn return.  That thinking helped .... Woman TongueWoman LOL

Valued Contributor

@bettyboop85 wrote:

I caught the end of PM Style amd jumped on the Barefoot Dreams vest. For some reason, the site was being wonky and I got a message saying the site was "down for maitenance" but my order will be fufilled. Annoying, but okay. I double check this morning only to see the order was NOT placed and it;s completely gone! I should have been more vigilant last night but was tired. Ugh! hope it comes back soon!

@bettyboop85  The exact thing happened to me. My color was sold out.The price was great on that item, too. I got waitlist on the silver but the reviews said it  ran very big so I cancelled that one. I wanted the cocoa color.