New Contributor

These are awesome, but I am here looking for crop tops.

Honored Contributor

tee shirt dresses @ $40+????????????????? unbelievable pricing

Valued Contributor

The models all wore the t shirt dress with bottoms They just wouldnt come out with a dress half way uo their legs If he brings it way down I want several

New Contributor

In the hot summer I would love to wear flip flops and a t shirt dress but my knees are just not what they use to be. Below the knee not at the knee....when I sit down or have to slightly bend I want to have a little coverage. Capri length would be perfect...they have that length right and us girls gobble them up.

Isaac please consider us girls with knee surgery, old knees and just want to be relaxed and comfortable in the hot summer.....Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

Love the T-shirt dresses/T shirt's. Please make some with elbow sleeves. I'm a petite 4 & 60, so I need to wear shrug or jacket to cover top of arms. Your sleeves are made for 50 and under. Thanks

Honored Contributor

Dear IM: If you make changes to these, please keep some just as they are for those of us who LOVE them! I adore these short, cool dresses for our hot hot summers! I have five and would have more if you had more colors (the flame was the only one I sent back because it is too bright for me!). I'd love a cool pool blue and a lime green!

Honored Contributor

Hey, elbow sleeves are a great idea!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Valued Contributor
On 3/22/2014 robomo said:

I couldn't wear that length either at my age, but I would definitely wear it with some capris or leggings or even jeans. DARLING dresses!

That's what I was thinking! I bought the Island Blue Tee dress, and will wait and see the length. Ordered his sweater jacket in same color; thought it'd a pretty spring outfit.