Honored Contributor

Will someone order me a size 2 Petite?

Honored Contributor

That dress is so beautiful @Greeneyedlady21 .  Perfect for someone tall and slender like Taylor.

Honored Contributor

Re: Taylor's Dress

[ Edited ]

The dress goes with the theme of the album and so lovely.  However, Taylor always dresses beautifully.  She has very good taste in clothes.  There is a short lavender dress she wears that is outstanding.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Yes, the first photo is lovely but geez she doesn't even fit in the dress. Its way to baggy. They could have fit it better along her bust. Looks like something she found in a trunk that belonged to her grandma that was a few sizes too big for her. 

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

Dress fits perfectly in the video. It's a beautiful song and video too.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal   Have the slender. LOL

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

That dress is so beautiful @Greeneyedlady21 .  Perfect for someone tall and slender like Taylor.

Honored Contributor

Sometimes I think it'd be wonderful to have a personal stylist that selects your clothing to fit your ocassions and where you're going (nowhere, now) and suits your taste. No guess work or costly mistakes. 

Honored Contributor

I guess I’m in the minority, because I don’t like the dress. I can appreciate the workmanship, but I’m not really into lace and sheer fabrics. I don’t like the color either. The dress looks a bit big on her. 

Trusted Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 ,  I'm so impressed that you found the exact dress that she's wearing.  Good work!!!!!    

Honored Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

Yes, the first photo is lovely but geez she doesn't even fit in the dress. Its way to baggy. They could have fit it better along her bust. Looks like something she found in a trunk that belonged to her grandma that was a few sizes too big for her. 

@ID2   In all fairness, the dress may be borowed and so couldn't be fitted since needed to be returned. I have pinned many a dress on photoshoots to fit properly and this could have been here.