Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Tattoos are part of my overall style

@CatsyCline wrote:

i always wanted a tattoo of baby sea turtles...just three little turtles with sea grass and bubbles winding around on my leg...

@faeriemoon   i love that design - i would have that w my sea turtle idea...

@CatsyCline That's a wonderful idea!  I love sea turtles!

Respected Contributor

Never been a fan of them.

Contributor

OMGGGG, this is the type of tattoo that I like!

Delicate and pretty!

Respected Contributor

Also beautiful 

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

@santorini wrote:

I have always thought of them as beauty ruiners.  We all have our own opinions and yes, we are all entitled to them.  

I think tats can be beauty enhancers. So much depends on the design, where it's located, size, and the wearer.. I've seen many that look trashy, amateurish, vulgar. It's funny how different women are. Like how one person looks in the mirror and says I look good, this is the look I'm going for. Yet others might see that same person as totally off the mark ya know?  Takes all kinds! 😉

Harmonize the World
Trusted Contributor

I love all the tats Ive seen on here. I have 4 of them, mostly all tribal. One I designed myself of a Thunderbird (pequa) on my right arm, dreamcatcher on my left shoulder and on my right shoulder wings and a harley. If I ever got another want bear paws on my leg.  

Respected Contributor

I don't like one hairdo for a long time or same perfume till the end of the bottle. What I like changes from day to day.  I might like the tattoo the day I chose it but would hate it eventually so nothing permanent for me.  

Contributor

I have 4, the snowflakes are my most recent, got them done in January of last year (fall and winter are my favorite seasons). My first was a sea turtle on my back, and I have a yin/yang type on my left calf. Instead of it being the traditional yin/yang symbols, it's my first and my current kitty, one was black, the other white, curled together. Probably going to get at least one more, I have in mind a thistle flower for my other calf with two shamrocks worked in. The thistle is for my late grandmother and late mother and myself, we are all of Scotch/Irish heritage (as is my husband). The two shamrocks are for my husband and myself. I too am not someone you would think would be a tattoo girl, but I love this form of self expression and everyone of them has meaning for me. 

tats.jpg

Respected Contributor

@laceymom  Yours are lovely. Very well done. It is kind of fun isn't it,to surprise people with this side of yourself. 😊especially when you don't "look like" a woman who would get tats. I like it. 

Harmonize the World
Regular Contributor

My very first post... and forgive me if I'm doing this incorrectly ... I absolutely love your tattoo in memory of your precious son, Patrick! 🥰❤️ And your little dog is adorable, too! 🐶🤗