Honored Contributor

Re: Target's "Plaid" Tidings for Fall!

Cute! I'm not thrilled with Target after the mess they made of their last two "designer" roll outs. I'm surprised anything from the plaid lines is left! I still shop there, but not as much. I'll keep the cute and comfy green plaid jacket I got here! Smiley Happy

A269365

Denim & Co. Printed Fleece Zip Front Long Sleeve Jacket with Pockets

Respected Contributor

That's how I feel about the online shopping. I've checked for everything from home decor items, makeup and toiletries, patio and garden items, you name it. How can every single item I want be "out of stock"? But they conveniently offer it in stock at the store located at xyz. At first I thought that was a nice feature to know that but now I'm wondering if they even carry the item online or if they beef up the items offered online only to get you interested and into the store.  Hmmm. Has me wondering.

i certainly hope this is not what they are doing. I did look over at some of the decor items they advertised today at 20 pct off, and yep, you guessed it, "out if stock". If they are going to sell online then how about getting some inventory. They've been around long enough to have gathered plenty of data to anticipate demand. Something seems fishy. 

Honored Contributor

I'm not a big fan of plaid.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

@VCamp2748 wrote:

Plaid is my favorite color

:-)

I love plaid(s) too.

Trusted Contributor

Re: TaIrget's "Plaid" Tidings for Fall!

I love plaid!!!  Beach-mom, I also bought one of those Denim & Co fleece jackets, only in red and black.  I bought one of Isaac's ruanas in the green plaid, and at Walmart I bought a black/grey/white plaid ruana for $13.  From previoius years I own 4 plaid vests which I love to wear.  And that's about it.  I love the things I have but don't really have plans to buy more.

Respected Contributor

i had a cute black&white plaid skirt. beautiul fabric, it was pleated i got it at Ann Taylor storewide sale and  wore it maybe 2x... had it for years and years. 

it was in my donate pile :-(   and then the big truck came.  

when in doubt, do not throw it out!

Trusted Contributor

Forgot to mention that I also bought a couple of the Denim & Co heavenly jersey diagonal plaid tops.  They're more casual and super soft.  

Honored Contributor

@vac wrote:

@Chi-town girl, I purchased the long vest with the self-belt.  The belt shown in the photo is not the belt it comes with.

I've been thinking about going back for the black jogger pants with the plaid trim.  I'm hoping maybe they'll go on sale soon.

How much are they now? they're awfully cute!

Honored Contributor

First I heard of this Plaid campaign.  However, I'm not a Target shopper.  It's interesting.  I suppose the goal is to lure shoppers into buying a bunch of matching or coordinating plaid stuff.  Plaid, especially a big Buffalo plaid might be a hard sell.  It's an interesting concept.  I might drop by the super Target just to check it out.   

Honored Contributor

How to tie a Zara plaid blanket scarf video... 30 seconds

tie a plaid blanket scarf

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~