Esteemed Contributor

Re: Target's "Plaid" Tidings for Fall!

@Chi-town girl, thanks for posting this variety of plaids. What fun! I gives me hope that plaids might last more than this season. I'm not really a Target shopper, don't really have a reason, but this has inspired me to stop in this week.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Respected Contributor

Plaid is my favorite color

:-)

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I ordered this last week.  For the price, if it doesn't work out for me, the dog will have a stylish new blanket.

Respected Contributor

@lulu2. Lol

Trusted Contributor

@Everyone        Hi.......You forgot to list all medications, fem hygiene,etc.   It is going to be fun!!..........tedEbear

Honored Contributor

@tedEbear wrote:

@Everyone        Hi.......You forgot to list all medications, fem hygiene,etc.   It is going to be fun!!..........tedEbear

@tedEbear-LOL, I forgot to post the plaid diapers!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Target's "Plaid" Tidings for Fall!l

@MaggieMack wrote:

@Chi-town girl, thanks for posting this variety of plaids. What fun! I gives me hope that plaids might last more than this season. I'm not really a Target shopper, don't really have a reason, but this has inspired me to stop in this week.

Hi Maggie @MaggieMack! Plaid is one of those classic patterns, but a little goes a long way. I stopped at Target to see what was in the store. Only a few apparel items, none of the shoes or handbags. Some items are only offered online. I do like some of the Target designer collaborations & low price points = a fun way to add a new accessory.

I have better luck finding what I want + sizes online. With Target Red card, free shipping plus another 5% off everything + easy/no cost returns at the store.  I will prob pick up some items for hostess gifts-maybe the blankets, the dog cookie jar, a few sets of the trays, separate them-throw in some chocolates + a bottle of wine for a nice gift. 

Adam Lippes for Target melamine tray set ($25)

Adam Lippes for Target candle ($15)

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Thanks for taking the time to post these items. So many cute things!

I love Target.

Esteemed Contributor

Since Target bailed from Canada I have not visited them in the U.S. I don't miss them. I think I can find cute plaid items elsewhere.

Trusted Contributor

Reminds me of school uniforms. No thanks. Don't find them attractive at all.