Honored Contributor

Re: Target's "Plaid" Tidings for Fall!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl, I purchased the Adam Lippes vest but ended up returning it.  It is super cute and 100% cotton, but it was heavy and somewhat bulky on my petite frame.

Respected Contributor

I ordered the poncho but haven't received it yet.

Adam Lippes for Target Mohair Fringe Poncho - Red Plaid

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@vac wrote:

@Chi-town girl, I purchased the Adam Lippes vest but ended up returning it.  It is super cute and 100% cotton, but it was heavy and somewhat bulky on my petite frame.

This one?