Honored Contributor

Re: Target's new fashion line, "A New Day" (plus two from Who What Wear)

@jackthebear

Well I made it there today and I really should have checked availability in my store first! But I did manage to pick up the plaid ankle pants, cute!, and the striped three-quarter sleeve boatneck tee. I have @terrier3 's sweater in my shopping cart right now! LOL along with the gray cardigan with the colorful cuff neckline and hem detail and a peplum t-shirt. A couple of other pieces were not available anywhere for delivery or pickup in a store!

Cute story though: there was a young man folding clothes and another young lady that worked there also and I got to him first and asked about the peplum t-shirt to which he asked what's a Peplum? LOL I then spoke to the female sales associate and we looked it up online and while we were chatting about the different things I also brought up something with a boat neck and there he was again asking what's a boat neck?  I just thought it was adorable but I especially appreciated the fact that he wanted to know what these things were unlike some of the other sales associates I run into that couldn't be bothered to help you at all!

@elated is correct about the sizing. While the shirts are still running smaller than most the pants surprisingly are running bigger than they used to!

Respected Contributor

jacket.jpg

I picked up this one today.  I couldn't copy the pic from the front as when I put the cursor over it, it kept changing views.  It is a cute jacket.  The price is $39.99.  They had it in several colors. 

Honored Contributor

@Roni18

I saw those and I especially liked the fabric! Unfortunately it's a little impractical for me living in Miami! LOL

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Roni18

I saw those and I especially liked the fabric! Unfortunately it's a little impractical for me living in Miami! LOL

@Andreatoo Smiley Happy I am in Alabama so I probably won't need it until around November.  Last year I bought all of this cute fall/winter stuff and it stayed too warm to wear it!  

Honored Contributor

@Roni18

I get it completely! I have a collection of faux leather jacket that I rotate out to get any wear from! LOL my problem is I hate cold weather but I love cold weather clothes!

Valued Contributor

What's not to love about Target?!? I'll have to check this line out next week. I've always bought inexpensive tees for hanging around the house & sleeping. Love the pj bottoms too. And this past year I'm drawn to the babies clothing first as my daughter made me a very happy & proud Gran!
Honored Contributor

@Roni18

Here is your jacket from the front-

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono

Since you're volunteering 😘 can you put up the gray cardi with the green and white stripe on the cuff, neckline and hem? ( pretty please)

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono

Thank you darling! How are you feeling?