Esteemed Contributor

Re: Target's new fashion line, "A New Day" (plus two from Who What Wear)

@Miranda1550

concerned about being poofed!

Pants: 28.00

Jacket: 35.00 (it's not denim but a woven fabric)

Skirt: 23.00

Plaid shirt: 23.00

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

Thanks for the alert and review @gardensla. Haven't been to Target in ages, but from your heads up, I may stop in early next week, I have to make the hour drive to the nearest town that has that store anyway, so I'll add that as a stop.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

Now that's what I call a true elbow sleeve!  Love the button detail at the back, too.   All nice fashion choices!  Thank you. Heart

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

The items look nice, but I have not had very good luck with Target clothes. In the past tops seem to be skimpy in size and the material quite thin. The few items I have purchased I don't wear often and end up donating. I rarely look in the clothing department any more. 

Valued Contributor

@gardensla

Thank you...........................

Honored Contributor

much of T's fashion is just OK to me I tried that green jacket on but it was a fail one me

52431216.jpg

I saw this yesterday and it's really nice but the dropped shoulders didn't work on me,  it certainly looks more than a box store item  

Honored Contributor

@Miranda1550 wrote:

@gardensla Prices?  Jean jacket, and  an idea of the price points, would be appreciated.  Clothes looked beautiful.

Thank you

just google    target a new day  will take you right there 

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear

I took your advice to look at the website lol and now I'm ready to go! Really cute stuff! Loving the jackets like the plaid boyfriend and the crop tweed, the anorak. Some nice traditional cardigans in a textured knit that are really pretty. Plaid slacks! Definitely going there tomorrow

@Greeneyedlady21

If you're still looking for spruce check out the any day cardigan at Target in the dark green! It's definitely a spruce and I'm considering it myself

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@jackthebear

I took your advice to look at the website lol and now I'm ready to go! Really cute stuff! Loving the jackets like the plaid boyfriend and the crop tweed, the anorak. Some nice traditional cardigans in a textured knit that are really pretty. Plaid slacks! Definitely going there tomorrow

@Greeneyedlady21

If you're still looking for spruce check out the any day cardigan at Target in the dark green! It's definitely a spruce and I'm considering it myself

let me know what you find,  totally hit/miss there and I think fit is an issue,  I did find some cute graphic tees,  

the the guac one is too cute for words and pumpkin spice one,   I did like the collegiate sweater as well 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jackthebear

While  I haven't tried this line yet I have good luck with Target clothing. I do know that Target generally runs smaller than most every other vendor with the exception of a pair of pants I recently bought which caught me off guard when they were too big! LOL

Guac?

Edited to add that the Paisley velvet kimono is just too much! Oh my goodness is that cute!