Trusted Contributor

Re: Target Fall Designer Event - Drops Oct 9th

[ Edited ]

I was going by reviews on Target website. I'm sure if @Chi-town girl  says it, it is golden, even though we have never seen her post pics of her purchases, even if she ever makes them, which I sincerely doubt. After thousnnds and thousands of posts, you would think she would post a pic of her purchases, as adament as she gets.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Also bought 2 of the green sweaters w/ light blue stripe 

76F62EAB-24AC-4333-8BE0-F0845DB193A5.jpeg

Very very HAPPY with this sweater 🥰 it's STUNNING!

I checked it carefully for flaws. The fit is FABULOUS. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

803A5459-B11D-42C6-959D-64C468004529.jpeg

And... this too is a keeper 😁

I haven't purchased a body suit in several years - have several amazing ones from DYNY and Linea. 

They could have easily cut costs by using snap closure, but instead they used beautiful buttons. It buttons all the way up so there is complete control over the placement of the vneck.  It's such a fabulous fit. I LOVE the colors 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl   So the cost is lined. They should have put that into the description.

What color is the lining? Solid or patterned? Would you consider the coat oversized?

Honored Contributor

@PickyPicky3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl   So the cost is lined. They should have put that into the description.

What color is the lining? Solid or patterned? Would you consider the coat oversized?

@PickyPicky3 - yes, fully lined. Completely stitched, including fully lined deep pockets. The lining is solid black

This coat is such a stunner - the beautiful shawl style collar, high quality faux fur. 

I sized up but think my regular size would have worked. The fit for me is excellent at shoulders and sleeve length which sometimes is an issue when sizing up

I'm going to check with my seamstress about adding a fur hook closure. Wearing it open as it is designed is pure glamour and drama...yes, here I am as I stroll in 😂 

Honored Contributor

Love, love that shade of green (sweaters).

Haven't yet scrolled down to other comments/posts.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).