Honored Contributor

Re: Target Fall Designer Event - Drops Oct 9th

@PickyPicky3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl   It doesn't appear to be lined so you should be able to get some stretch to cross over the front panels. Enjoy it!

@PickyPicky3 - yes, difficult to access fit and fabric online -- it's going to be a 'fashion' piece -- I intend to wear it over denser fabric tops and sweaters, so I sized up to also allow for some overlap. If it's not a good fit, easy return to my local store

I will post my reviews of all the items I purchased. Per order status, my orders should be delivered by mid to end of this week. Target shipping has always been prompt per my experience 

Hoping I can still buy that pink belt! Will keep checking online and returns at my local store. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Sergio has several I would wear. Not so much the others. Thanks for sharing.  

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I don't need any new coats, but I'm considering one of these from the Sergio Hudson collection

376A03FF-4697-49B4-98C1-7BCE6BE60339.jpeg

KUDO'S to Target! I rec'd emails yesterday to notify me a couple of my orders were out for delivery! Super fast - 2 days from order submission 

The coat is STUNNING! Better than I expected. The fur is plush and soft, fully lined. I LOVE IT!!!

Also, very impressed with the long gloves, not quite opera style. Excellent quality and fit 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I bought 5 items - the houndstooth coat, black gloves + 3 sweaters

93C2AA75-0E13-438D-BD1A-B45D3621E8F1.jpeg

I also received this sweater. It's a nice thick cable knit - fit is good. Unfortunately, there is a quality issue with the one I received- there are 3 visible holes - appears to be a manufacturing issue. I want to keep it but not with these flaws. Will be returning to my local store

Still awaiting the 2 green sweaters 

Super Contributor

I had the same issue with this white sweater with the black piping. Holes in the knitting around the collar area. What a shame as it really is a lovely garment that fit me well. Sadly returning.
Respected Contributor

My houndstooth coat came today. I like it and it will be good until it gets really cold. Very stylish and the faux fur is nice and not bulky.
Respected Contributor

It would be better with closures, but I have other coats to wear if It is too cold.
Esteemed Contributor

Love the hat and they have gloves, too. That's nice.

Honored Contributor

Sadly, I returned this sweater:

product image 1 of 5 slides

The sweater is described as green with light blue stripe.  However, the photo makes it look like the stripe is stark white, not light blue.  Truth be told, I purchased it thinking it was stark white stripes, not paying attention to the description.

Well, in person, the stripe looks more like the green sweater faded into the stripe in the wash.  It gives faint green.  If you look real hard, I guess you could call it "light blue," but that would be a stretch.

I couldn't get past the washing mistake look of the stripe.

Trusted Contributor

So far the Target website reviews are not good for the houndstooth coat, many thinking it looks like a bathrobe.