Respected Contributor

Re: Tarek El Moussa and Wife!

That photo reinforces my opinion of both of them. I was a fan of Flip or Flop. I enjoyed Christina, but was not a fan of Tarek particularly in the latter seasons. These two are supposed to have a show on HGTV called Flipping with the El Moussas. I will not be watching.

Esteemed Contributor

It's a horrible look.  That netting looks like it is dragging the floor.  I'd be afraid I'd trip and fall....something I wouldn't want to do whether I was pregnant or not.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I looked up the definition of vulgar, ugly and tasteless and saw this.

Regular Contributor

I guess I'm in the minority because I think she looks beautiful.

Honored Contributor

Every time I see her, to me, she looks like his first wife Christina.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Valued Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

I looked up the definition of vulgar, ugly and tasteless and saw this.

You read my mind   .No  I am not a prude , am a senior  but I have seen  very tasteful  photos of mothers to be in showing off their bump but to go in an outfit to some gala is outrageous, what is this world coming too,

Esteemed Contributor

In a few years their offspring might not think this was a good idea. The call for attention is written all over their faces. And speaking of faces, I think that wife #2 looks just like wife #1. Just sayin.

Honored Contributor

@apl_pi14 Yes you are. I wonder how the child will feel years from now seeing this and believe me, the child WILL see this on the internet. 

Regular Contributor

@Love my grandkids Because she's exposing a pregnant stomach? Really? Geez, how vulgar lol! Let me guess, you're not a prude lol.

Esteemed Contributor

@apl_pi14 wrote:

@Love my grandkids Because she's exposing a pregnant stomach? Really? Geez, how vulgar lol! Let me guess, you're not a prude lol.

It's not her exposing her pregnancy, it's the tube top with a pair of scanty panties and a mesh topping.. There are many beautiful ways to show your pregnancy but in my opinion, this is not it.