Honored Contributor

I wear a tank/cami almost every day, all year.  I have purchased most of them from Penny's, they are a nice length and stretchy and I like the wider straps, but the hem tends to roll up, which is annoying.

Do you know of a tank/cami that does not roll?  Thanks.

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs 

I don't have personal experience, but Duluth Trading Co. markets the "no yank tank" that you might like.

Trusted Contributor

Hi, @Mom2Dogs ! I’ve had good luck with skinny tees, although the straps may be thinner than your looking for and other reviewers have talked about rolling up.  For looser fitting tanks, I like the microfiber tanks from Chico’s.  They are $39 but Chico’s often has coupons/promo codes - I recently got one in a color I needed for $24 delivered.  

Ive also seen ads for No Yank Tanks from Duluth Trading, which I’ve found intriguing, but I’ve not tried them yet.  They seem to be closer fitting like the skinny tees.

Honored Contributor

Totally agree about Duluth Trading Co.  Their tank/cami commercials are hilarious!!!!

173836.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Super Contributor

Skinnytees or Duluth Trading Company. 

Even though I haven't worn either one, they both seem to emphasize that they won't ride up. Tanks that ride up are annoying. I had one a long time ago, that always made its up above my waistline. It drove me crazy!

Honored Contributor

Thanks, I see those commercials all the time! Never thought to give them a try.  I wish I had a local store, not a big fan of online shopping for clothes.

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

I wish I had a local store, not a big fan of online shopping for clothes.

@Mom2Dogs   Did you check their "Store Locater?"  I just found out about a week ago, there is a local store about a mile from me!

I do not like shopping for clothes online either.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

It's the length.  Inexpensive tanks tend to be shorter.  I like Skinny Tees for that reason.  They also last forever.  

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree the tanks I currently have are long, (and hold up well), so I don't think that is the issue.

Trusted Contributor

I am a loyal Duluth customer and can verify the tanks are, indeed, no yank.