Respected Contributor

I need talls also. LF makes great jeans in tall. She’s my go to for jeans here. 

Respected Contributor

I can't get over how Q continues to ignore tall sizes. HSN carries almost ALL their pants in tall so why not Q? And now they try and pawn off "ankle pants" that are even shorter! Hey I've been tall all my life and had to wear men's jeans that actually (!!!!) came in different lengths to avoid the dreaded FLOODS. Womens pants were always way too short on me. Now they try and sell me these even shorter pants that look stupid on me? No way. I'll shop where they offer talls in all styles. Oh and when they DO offer any new talls they sell out first and are never reordered. Gary even discontinued the D&C leggings in tall (straight leg and small bell with NO POCKETS!) that I bought for years and years. So I guess Q don't like tall. okie-dokie  

Trusted Contributor
There are so many other options out there. I’m not going to beg a company to please take my money.
Honored Contributor

at least 32 inch for talls.... up to 34 inch.   What is up with 28 inch inseams... PLEASE!!!

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

at least 32 inch for talls.... up to 34 inch.   What is up with 28 inch inseams... PLEASE!!!

32 in is not long enough for talls. I’m tall and even in flats (or barefoot for that matter) are too short for me. Minimum I can get away with is 33in, but 34 in is what I will only buy and need tbh. (Obviously I can go shorter if wearing skinny’s or boyfriend jeans rolled up to show off shoes or during summer etc. )

Super Contributor

I purchased from HSN the Iman Leggings in Tall. Iman's leggings are great made well and good price point.

Respected Contributor

I'm another tall lady at 6ft.  I've been watching QVC since 1991 and remember writing in to them back then requesting talls.  I think talls should be a minimum of 34".  There should be a tall option in all pants styles, whether they are full length, ankle or capris.  We all want our pants to fall at the correct length.  It's not right to say we have something for everyone,  when it's obvious they don't.   If they can offer petite a few inches shorter than regular and plus sizes a few inches wider, then why no talls a few inches longer than regular? When they have a tall option, they seem to sell out quickly. 

Regular Contributor

Thank you to all tall ladies that responded to my post. QVC....what else do we have to say to you regarding including tall sizes in your inventory????  Start with adding tall pants with appropriate length in the rise and pants being worn at the waist for heavens sake. And at least a 32 inseam. I don’t know many women over 25 or 30 that want their pants hanging at their navel. It’s uncomfortable and when you bend over half your butt shows.

Why did Denim &. Co. discontinue their tall slim leg, zip front button closure, worn at the waist jeans?  These jeans were fantastic and they fit in the rise and were long enough??

WAKE UP QVC! We are just as important as your petite ladies!

Honored Contributor

I'm tall too, thought I was 5'10" but the dr office said 5'9. I want that inch back.. I wear a 33" inseam, can wear 34" with a heel but I don't want to buy pants to wear only with heels.

I very rarely buy clothes from QVC and when I do it's never pants. I have inseam and fit problems with pants.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

I even read the reviews on pants and look for ones that have a lot of "WAY too long" reviews because I know they just MIGHT be long enough for me....like the the D&C Linen Striped pants A307959. Most reviews complain toooooo long. Perfect for me!