Honored Contributor

Talk About High Shipping Charges - JCPenney

I have been looking for a pair of long line shapers.  The only place I can find what I want (Jockey Skimmies) is Penneys but the stores in my area don't carry them so I have to order them.

Penneys used to ship to a store for free.  Now you have to spend over $25.00, after any coupons have been applied.  In order to get free s/h and have it shipped home, you have to spend $99.00.

My Jockey Skimmies are $30.00 for one pair.  To ship that pair home would be $8.95.  For a pair of skimmies!!!!!!!!!!  To ship it to a store would be free but then of course I have to drive out to a store to pick them up. 

I have a coupon code for $10.00 off but I all but lose any savings if I have the item shipped home and I lose the free s/h to a store because the coupon puts me under the $25.00 threshold.  LOL

Sometimes these coupons are more of a headache and Q's s/h isn't always so bad either.  In this instance, I wish QVC carried these as I'd gladly pay the $3.00 to have the item come right to my doorstep.    

Honored Contributor

Re: Talk About High Shipping Charges - JCPenney

Jockey website often has sales and at times offers free shipping. 

Respected Contributor

Did you try Macy's or directly from Jockey?

Respected Contributor

Amazon?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'd love to have the benefit of paying only $3 on my QVC shipments. But then perhaps I'd buy more items and get to hear my husband tell the puppy 'how much money momma spends at QVC'!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

I've bought the Jockey Skimmies at Kohls.

They're having one of their sales right now - through the 19th.

You can look up the promotions on retailmenot.com.

Contributor

Jockey also makes a line for target called JKY...& I'm sure they're all made in the same factory.

Honored Contributor

I can only find the long length slip shorts at Penneys.  Not even the Jockey website has them.  I tried Kohls, Macys, Amazon.  I even looked at the off brand at Target.  Nowhere but Penneys.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Have you tried Amazon?  Forget I said that..I should read all the replies lol

Honored Contributor

Penney's is the worst it comes to shipping charges. I've stopped buying there for the most part because other sites have much better shipping terms.