Respected Contributor

All sweaters, tops and shirts are $30.00!  I am trying so hard to resist but I may not be able to!😊😊😊😊😊😊

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor
Yeah, that's a great sale!
Respected Contributor

There is a poplin popover I have been trying to resist..........and the cashmere tunics!  The cashmere is a steal!  I need nothing and have no closet space left.  And I am just itching to place an order........😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

Honored Contributor

The prices are great, but I cannot wear Talbots tops.  The sleeves are always way too tight and if I go upsize, they are too big everywhere else.  This has been a problem for the past couple of years.  

Their pants fit me perfectly.

Respected Contributor

Yes! I ordered 2 lightweight sweaters that I had my eye on, but refused to pay their regular prices. I was going to start a post when I saw yours. Thanks!

Respected Contributor

@4kitties wrote:

There is a poplin popover I have been trying to resist..........and the cashmere tunics!  The cashmere is a steal!  I need nothing and have no closet space left.  And I am just itching to place an order........😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

@4kitties  This is the best price you'll see on Talbots cashmere tops (which are luscious). I live near a Talbots clearance store, which frequently runs whole-store sales where nothing costs more than $24.99, $14.99, etc. The clearance store's cashmere prices are good, but cashmere's always excluded from these "maximum price" sales. If you see a cashmere item you like, snap it up! Or maybe do some early Christmas shopping. 

Respected Contributor

@Eileen in Virginia 

I truly do not think I will be able to resist the those cashmere tunics...........

Honored Contributor
@4kitties. So you are just "ITCHING" to place an order for "CASHMERE"? 😄
Respected Contributor

@Pearlee 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Honored Contributor

@4kitties - thanks for posting. I had told myself I wasn't going to order any more new clothes since we have been at home all the time and who knows what the summer and fall will be like with this virus, but I couldn't resist two of them and just placed an order.  

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?