Honored Contributor

went to the mall today, the big one I don't go to much its an extra 5 minutes away.   Cat Wink

they have a lot of fall/winter stuff still and it's 60% off so if you are interested you may want to take a look

Honored Contributor

Re: Talbots sale

[ Edited ]

I got the email this morning and went to yet another T's today.  In addition to the 60% off the clearance price , there's still an extra 5% off that using the T card.   The manager told me they didn't even know about the sale until today - it was spring on them at the last minute.  T must realize just how much winter is still hanging around (although there are quite a few pieces suitable to wear into spring).

I tried on the brand new Stripes and Heart sweater (full price - i didn't buy it but did want to see if I was interested in it for when the price goes down).  I really liked it and it feels sooooo soft.  That one may be in my future.  It's very spring-y in navy (or maybe it was black? if navy a dark navy) red and white, too springy I think for Valentine's Day.

Trusted Contributor

At this time of year Talbots as well as other clothing stores, have a different sale almost every day.  I find it frustrating.