Honored Contributor

Talbots sale on tops

[ Edited ]

25% off on all tops, sweaters, t’s etc.  No code needed. 

I just called and got an adjustment on “Pearley’s bling sweater”. I’d prefer a bigger sale on it, but for now I’m happy with 25% off. 

I also got an adjustment on a lace t type shirt I’d bought at full price (haven’t worn it yet). 

@Pearlee

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

Excellent! I'm heading off today to return a couple of things and check out what's new (it's difficult when they often get one of each size in some items!).

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh  I'm happy you got your discount on "my" sweater LOL!

25% off is still a "chunk 'o change" on a $119.00 sweater!  Better than that $20 off. Smiley Happy

I'm sure you will enjoy wearing it and get many compliments.  I still intend to get that sweater.  First I have to try it on in a store, though, to see what size I need.  Perhaps it will be like that rhinestone kelly green anchor sweater that I loved online but it didn't look very good on me.   I can hope anyway.... LOL

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@gidgetgh  I'm happy you got your discount on "my" sweater LOL!

25% off is still a "chunk 'o change" on a $119.00 sweater!  Better than that $20 off. Smiley Happy

I'm sure you will enjoy wearing it and get many compliments.  I still intend to get that sweater.  First I have to try it on in a store, though, to see what size I need.  Perhaps it will be like that rhinestone kelly green anchor sweater that I loved online but it didn't look very good on me.   I can hope anyway.... LOL

@Pearlee- I figured I’d better take advantage of the 25% off since I’m almost one week in to the two week adjustment period. If I see a better sale, I can always return it and buy it again, if they still have my size. 

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh  Absolutely!   You are definitely "into" my way of thinking too!  Smiley Happy

I'm waiting for 40% off.   I think though that the discounts will be stingier since it's holiday shopping time now.

Respected Contributor
I have a $20 coupon that expires tomorrow and will be going to the store tomorrow to see what I can find..
Honored Contributor

@KKlim wrote:
I have a $20 coupon that expires tomorrow and will be going to the store tomorrow to see what I can find..

@KKlim- let us know what you find!

Honored Contributor

@KKlim wrote:

@KKlim  I think that one expires Oct 1 if I'm not mistaken, so you have two more days to use it.  At least I'm hoping that myself.  I'll have to reread the terms but that's my memory of it.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@KKlim wrote:

@KKlim  I think that one expires Oct 1 if I'm not mistaken, so you have two more days to use it.  At least I'm hoping that myself.  I'll have to reread the terms but that's my memory of it.

yes the $20 coupon is good through 10/1

Respected Contributor
Thanks Pearley and gidgetgh..! And yes, you are correct the coupon expires Oct. 1. Fall has finally arrived in my neck of the woods- NY/ NJ .. I will be looking for cottony /rayon sweaters. Happy Talbot shopping to the 2 of you..🙂