Honored Contributor

Talbots red hanger sale has started

It is a good time to buy something you have been looking at 

Ladies enjoy your finery ,no matter where it comes from. Don't let anyone take your happiness away from you

We all know what we can afford, so ,don't feel guilty for treating yourself to something nice

I once hastened to tell our priest my coat was faux fur ,after he complimented me on it. He said, Cherry it's none of my business, nor anyone else's, what you have

Life is short ,so ,make the most of the time you have, and enjoy every minute. If your clothing is gently used, be glad that someone was kind enough to share ,and wear it proudly

May all of your pretties bring you joy, wear them in health

Honored Contributor

Re: Talbots red hanger sale has started

I already placed an order!

I bought a long sleeved crew neck tee in a deep purple color, for winter. $17. 

And, for some unknown reason, I ordered the bluebird pin. I don’t wear pins, I don’t own any blazers, but I’ve looked at him several times and I think he’s adorable and the price was right so he “flew” into my cart!  

Happy shopping everyone. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

I got a Soft Surroundings sale catalog today and I have my eye on a couple of things. I haven't decided yet. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

That sounds pretty @gidgetgh  let us know what you decide @QVCkitty1

I got a striped linen sweater I think the color is called petunia, and a flutter sleeve top in paisley

Honored Contributor

The 50% off the clearance price - when was that, Memorial Day Weekend?  - so far was better than this sale at 40% off plus 5% for cardholders.   I think I'll wait til the percentage goes down.  40% is just the beginning.

Honored Contributor

I went to a T store today, and got a couple of cotton shirts. The sales lady told me she was not able to find anything in her size online or in the store. The store only had 2 shirts in my size, so I got both of them. If you wait for a larger amount off , you might not be able to find your size

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

I went to a T store today, and got a couple of cotton shirts. The sales lady told me she was not able to find anything in her size online or in the store. The store only had 2 shirts in my size, so I got both of them. If you wait for a larger amount off , you might not be able to find your size

@cherry That's always a risk but....first off, I don't need anything so if my size runs out then... oh well.  Second, I live near four different Talbots so one of them usually has what I'm looking for and if not, there's always the website.  Yes, it could be gone but chances are unlikely and as I say, if it is --- I'm not heartbroken.  I already have (bought on sale) everything I've seen at T's this spring/summer that I really wanted.

Honored Contributor

I got an email from Talbots today that the top I ordered was sold out so they cancelled that part of my order. No big deal. I was on the fence about it anyway. 

Honored Contributor

My Italian  lux knit pants came today ,and they are really wonderful, The fit like a glove, and have some stretch in them. I got navy blue. I think his might be the nicest garment I have ever gotten from T.  If anyone needs a pr of dress pants I highly recommend these. I think they also come in black, and perhaps gray

Honored Contributor

I stopped by the Talbots closest to me this morning to do a return. 

I browsed around the sale items, as well as the new arrivals and left empty handed. Which is more than fine. 

The one thing that I don’t like about the red hanger sales is that they drag on forever. I have a short attention span. It started, I browsed the online offerings and then I’m done. 

No more summer clothes for me. I’ll be waiting now for fall and winter offerings. 

On another note, I just received the bluebird pin I ordered. It’s adorable. I put it up in our office and it’s on top of this little office supply carousel I use so I can see it every day.