Honored Contributor

I saw a couple of sweaters that I have my eye on. they both  have peacock feathers on them

One is merino wool and the other is cotton. Any of you that bought Martha's peacock embroidered jeans might be interested. They would both look really cute with those jeans...

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@cherry wrote:

I saw a couple of sweaters that I have my eye on. they both  have peacock feathers on them

One is merino wool and the other is cotton. Any of you that bought Martha's peacock embroidered jeans might be interested. They would both look really cute with those jeans...

Cherry:  I always wanted to try Talbots sweaters but was wondering how their sizing compared to the Q.  I am always a M here does Talbots run small or true to size?  thank you.

Honored Contributor

Talbots usually runs true to size, but not compared to QVC.  I am one to two sizes less everywhere compared to QVC.  Their clothes are huge IMO.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

You need to use the sizing charts. Read the reviews ,they will talk about fit  or call and talk to a real person. I take my same size here and at

talbots

Respected Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

Talbots usually runs true to size, but not compared to QVC.  I am one to two sizes less everywhere compared to QVC.  Their clothes are huge IMO.

I am a size 10 and I prefer Talbot size large in most T sweaters. I am a M in Q.

Honored Contributor

If it is any help for you. I heard Isaac  say the other day , he always wears a sweater one size larger. Some of it just depends on how you like a sweater to fit

Respected Contributor

I usually buy a Small at Q, but a Petite M at Talbots.  For me, Q runs larger

Respected Contributor
I’m a 2x at QVC and a 3x at Talbots. That’s because a QVC 2x is a 22-24. Talbots 3x is also a 22-24. It would probably be helpful to look at Talbots size chart.
Contributor

I buy many things from Talbots and am usually  happy with most of them.  As far as sizing....I am a M (10-12) in most things, but I always order a L in tops and sweaters from Talbots.  Hope that helps.

Honored Contributor

Years ago Bob Macy did a sweater type top w/peacock feather motif. I still have it, didn't care for it. Maybe I'll get it out and wear it.