Honored Contributor

I got a pintucked tunic today ,in a light blue paisley. I figured it was calling my name, either that ,or it was the devil, not sure which...Woman Very Happy

Spoiler

But it's free shipping and that got me to almost 50% off

Honored Contributor

@cherrywrote:

I got a pintucked tunic today ,in a light blue paisley. I figured it was calling my name, either that ,or it was the devil, not sure which...Woman Very Happy

Spoiler

But it's free shipping and that got me to almost 50% off

@cherry, free shipping? Is that because you are Premier cardholder or whateve it's called?

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

I think I'm going to have trouble with any spring shopping I try to do.   I don't like the flared/bell sleeves and they seem to be everywhere.   Maybe the look will grow on me.   If not, I'll save money.  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

No ,I don't think so @suzyQ3.  It was just part of the offer

Honored Contributor

@Bridgegal, you might a more subtle type of flare or bell or flounce. I bought one at Loft and another at Talbots. My requirement is that they not be too exaggerated and either elbow or bracelet length.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@cherrywrote:

No ,I don't think so @suzyQ3.  It was just part of the offer

@cherry, are you referencing the e-mail for an extra 20 percent off on top of the 25%?

Honored Contributor

Yes, I am

Honored Contributor

Re: Talbots new arrivals

[ Edited ]

@gidgetgh I am wearing my new indigo w/white tipped cuff sweater - you were right - it is sooooo soft.  I love the fit of it and how it drapes.  Even though I'm short, I ordered a regular, not petite.  So far so good and I haven't had any sleeve catastrophies yet lol. 

I want more colors now. Smiley Surprised

Respected Contributor

@suzyQ3wrote:

@gidgetgh, hahaha...this time both our names are on those tees.

As for the extra promo, yes, thanks, I had checked my spam folder.

I called and CS gave me the code to use online. But then I went to my local store to return an item, and they had cards right at checkout for the extra 20 percent. So I returned a top and then bought this lightweight sweater. I love the colors and the style. It looks great on, if I don't say so myelf.

https://talbots.scene7.com/is/image/Talbots/ProductOverlay2?$overlayImage=Talbots/no-sticker&$productImage=Talbots/181121180_7468&$272x360$

@suzyQ3

I have this in my cart. I saw it in the catalog and fell in love. I don't have an extra 20% coupon so I may need to go to a store to see if they have the cards at check out.

Wear it well!

Honored Contributor

Re: Talbots new arrivals

[ Edited ]

One thing I have noticed, Talbots flared sleeve, isn't the huge sleeves ,that some are showing and I like that