Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh  @jonbon  I got an "extra 20% off" email today too - good this weekend only (but I could use multiple times depending upon how many I print out!).

Honored Contributor

@jonbon @Pearlee- I called Talbots customer service a few minutes ago. Told them I’d placed an order this morning but didn’t know about the code because I saw the email after. 

They did a price adjustment of $10.42.  My two pairs of leggings ended up costing me, out of pocket, a whopping 7 cents!

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@gidgetghwrote:

@jonbonwrote:

I assume others got the extra 20% off one item, this weekend only? It was in my email this a.m. Unfortunately, I had just ordered a few things last night, and it says not valid on prior orders. So, I may have to order the highest priced item again and do some returning. 

@jonbon- no for me. I didn’t see the email till you just mentioned it. It went to my junk folder. After reading your post, I moved it over to my inbox. 

Since I used gift cards I don’t think I want to order again and return but I think I’ll take a look at their 3/4 sleeve bateau neck tee and see if there is another color I’d like. I have one $25 gift card left and 25% off and another 20% off would be terrific. But I think I looked this morning and I have just about all the colors. That tee is one of my “uniform” items. 

Thanks for mentioning it. I check my junk folder each day, but hadn’t checked it yet today. 

@gidgetgh, are you talking about the pima cotton solid 3/4 tees? If so I've been buying them for years. When a bunch get sort of old, I use them for my exercise walking. I must have a million of these tees.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

Was this e-mail for an additional 20 percent off good just online or in stores as well? I wonder why I didn't get one?

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3  it is for both

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3wrote:

@gidgetghwrote:

@jonbonwrote:

I assume others got the extra 20% off one item, this weekend only? It was in my email this a.m. Unfortunately, I had just ordered a few things last night, and it says not valid on prior orders. So, I may have to order the highest priced item again and do some returning. 

@jonbon- no for me. I didn’t see the email till you just mentioned it. It went to my junk folder. After reading your post, I moved it over to my inbox. 

Since I used gift cards I don’t think I want to order again and return but I think I’ll take a look at their 3/4 sleeve bateau neck tee and see if there is another color I’d like. I have one $25 gift card left and 25% off and another 20% off would be terrific. But I think I looked this morning and I have just about all the colors. That tee is one of my “uniform” items. 

Thanks for mentioning it. I check my junk folder each day, but hadn’t checked it yet today. 

@gidgetgh, are you talking about the pima cotton solid 3/4 tees? If so I've been buying them for years. When a bunch get sort of old, I use them for my exercise walking. I must have a million of these tees.

@suzyQ3- yep. The 3/4 sleeve, bateau neck pima tee, aka Gidget’s uniform. 

B4E97023-6B8A-4A06-8E0F-EB00E66F9628.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3wrote:

Was this e-mail for an additional 20 percent off good just online or in stores as well? I wonder why I didn't get one?

@suzyQ3- try looking in your junk email folder. That’s where my email was. I received it at 7:00 this morning. 

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh, hahaha...this time both our names are on those tees.

As for the extra promo, yes, thanks, I had checked my spam folder.

I called and CS gave me the code to use online. But then I went to my local store to return an item, and they had cards right at checkout for the extra 20 percent. So I returned a top and then bought this lightweight sweater. I love the colors and the style. It looks great on, if I don't say so myelf.

https://talbots.scene7.com/is/image/Talbots/ProductOverlay2?$overlayImage=Talbots/no-sticker&$productImage=Talbots/181121180_7468&$272x360$

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3wrote:

I called and CS gave me the code to use online. But then I went to my local store to return an item, and they had cards right at checkout for the extra 20 percent. So I returned a top and then bought this lightweight sweater. I love the colors and the style. It looks great on, if I don't say so myelf.

https://talbots.scene7.com/is/image/Talbots/ProductOverlay2?$overlayImage=Talbots/no-sticker&$productImage=Talbots/181121180_7468&$272x360$

@suzyQ3- I bought that during the last promotion, LOL!  I think it’s really cute. 

So glad you got the extra %off. 

Honored Contributor

@gidgetghwrote:

@suzyQ3wrote:

@suzyQ3- I bought that during the last promotion, LOL!  I think it’s really cute. 

So glad you got the extra %off. 

@gidgetgh, duh. I knew I had seen it somewhere. Now I recall that posted a photo of this sweater.

I'm worried about my mind. :-)