Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3wrote:

@gidgetghwrote:

This is one of the items I’m hoping to try on today. This top has my name all over it. At least from what I can see it does. 

EC966B16-E0A9-4535-A110-4E1021454C0C.jpeg

@gidgetgh, I tried this top on yesterday. I really liked how it looked and how it fit. I think it looks better in person.

I have a reward certificate and may use it for this and a short-sleeve paisley tee.

@suzyQ3- I agree. I liked it when I saw it online, but I really liked it in person. I’ll get a lot of wear out of it. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@gidgetghwrote:

@suzyQ3wrote:

@gidgetghwrote:

This is one of the items I’m hoping to try on today. This top has my name all over it. At least from what I can see it does. 

EC966B16-E0A9-4535-A110-4E1021454C0C.jpeg

@gidgetgh, I tried this top on yesterday. I really liked how it looked and how it fit. I think it looks better in person.

I have a reward certificate and may use it for this and a short-sleeve paisley tee.

@suzyQ3- I agree. I liked it when I saw it online, but I really liked it in person. I’ll get a lot of wear out of it. 

@gidgetgh, oh, darn. I think you replied so fast that you didn't see my oh so witty editing. :-)

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3- I saw it!  Made me smile. 

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh, interesting that Talbots describes this tee a "paisley."  I guess it is, but it's almost more geo. It's a geo paisley...one heck of an oxymoron. The other paisley tee that I'm considering is quite psychedelic.

Lively Paisley V-Neck Tee

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

Well, my gift cards were burning a hole in my pocket....LOL.

This morning I ordered two pairs of the Everyday high waisted leggings, both in black.

Got the 25% off and used 4 gift cards.  So my out of pocket total came to only $10.

If I'm at home, 99.99% of the time, I wear black leggings and since I've lost weight, I've started to venture out of the house, "out into the wild"  in them some.  Talbots has terrific basic leggings.  Very comfortable.  So I bought them.  Not thrilled with "only" 25% off, but with the gift cards, I couldn't resist.

Honored Contributor

I have 2 popovers coming. One is the silk one ,I have wanted, the other is a stripe, kind of like ticking ,and it is all cotton

I am hoping it won't come out  of the dryer ,a wrinkled mess, because ,it isn't a no iron, but I liked it so much, I took a chance

I am done with shopping now, until the red hanger sales

Respected Contributor

I assume others got the extra 20% off one item, this weekend only? It was in my email this a.m. Unfortunately, I had just ordered a few things last night, and it says not valid on prior orders. So, I may have to order the highest priced item again and do some returning. 

Honored Contributor

My silk popover came today. It's a pretty ivory color ,and fits me perfectly.  I must say ,anything I ordered online, is perfect for me

It is a light weight silk ,but not see through ,and the sleeves don't fall over my hand, either

The striped one will come next week. I hope I am as pleased with it, as I am with the one I just got

Honored Contributor

@jonbonwrote:

I assume others got the extra 20% off one item, this weekend only? It was in my email this a.m. Unfortunately, I had just ordered a few things last night, and it says not valid on prior orders. So, I may have to order the highest priced item again and do some returning. 

@jonbon, I did not get that e-mail.

The fine print always says not applicable to previous orders, yet I have always been gjven a price adjustment when I call. It can't hurt to try.

Honored Contributor

Re: Talbots new arrivals

[ Edited ]

@jonbonwrote:

@jonbon- no for me. I didn’t see the email till you just mentioned it. It went to my junk folder. After reading your post, I moved it over to my inbox. 

Since I used gift cards I don’t think I want to order again and return but I think I’ll take a look at their 3/4 sleeve bateau neck tee and see if there is another color I’d like. I have one $25 gift card left and 25% off and another 20% off would be terrific. But I think I looked this morning and I have just about all the colors. That tee is one of my “uniform” items. 

Thanks for mentioning it. I check my junk folder each day, but hadn’t checked it yet today.