Honored Contributor

Talbots new arrivals (June collection)

Finally, some new things!

I just looked through the new arrivals and though I will be SHOCKED if I keep them when they get here, I couldn't resist ordering the fish print cropped jeggings.  I don't normally, ok so like never, go for white jeans or pants because I feel like a nurse in them, but I couldn't resist trying these because I thought the fish were adorable.  And they were 30% off.

I also ordered the charm bracelet with the shells and one of the stretch bracelets.  Can't remember the exact name.  Lights was in the name somewhere.

The bracelets were full price, so I'll be looking for an accessories sale and a price adjustment.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

Re: Talbots new arrivals (June collection)

@gidgetgh wrote:

Finally, some new things!

I just looked through the new arrivals and though I will be SHOCKED if I keep them when they get here, I couldn't resist ordering the fish print cropped jeggings.  I don't normally, ok so like never, go for white jeans or pants because I feel like a nurse in them, but I couldn't resist trying these because I thought the fish were adorable.  And they were 30% off.

I also ordered the charm bracelet with the shells and one of the stretch bracelets.  Can't remember the exact name.  Lights was in the name somewhere.

The bracelets were full price, so I'll be looking for an accessories sale and a price adjustment.

@gidgetgh    Too bad they weren't featured in an email yesterday, when everything was 40% off during the flash sale!  (Yeah, fat chance of that).  Going to look at the fish crops - you've gotten me curious now...)

Valued Contributor

I didn’t see one thing I couldn’t live without.  That’s a shocker for me!

I love my family, my fur boys, my Jayhawks and accounting!
Trusted Contributor

I saw a few cute things, but wow it seems like they have raise d their prices this time around...
I thought their last collection was really boring, like they just keep repeating the same styles and patterns. This collection actually have some new things are different. Love the pink and white sheath dress and the midi skirts n dresses.
Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh  they are darling . Wear them in health

Honored Contributor

@Steffdoggy10 wrote:
I saw a few cute things, but wow it seems like they have raise d their prices this time around...
I thought their last collection was really boring, like they just keep repeating the same styles and patterns. This collection actually have some new things are different. Love the pink and white sheath dress and the midi skirts n dresses.

@Steffdoggy10 Go down under "Contact Us" on their site and tell them.  It does get passed on.Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Thanks ECBG. I will do that!