Honored Contributor

Lots of new arrivals on their site this morning. Fall items starting to come in. I saw some Merino and cashmere, along with cotton and knits. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

I bought the London city shirt yesterday. I love that type of spaced print. I have my eye on some other things for later this fall

I was very impressed by what they are offering

Trusted Contributor
Thanks for the heads up! I have a $25 certificate that's been sitting in my purse for over a month. Their last Collection seemed very ho-hum
Respected Contributor

@Steffdoggy10 wrote:
Thanks for the heads up! I have a $25 certificate that's been sitting in my purse for over a month. Their last Collection seemed very ho-hum

Yes, I think the "end of a season but not quite the next season" stuff is often a little ho-hum. Anyway, I was already checking out the new arrivals last night -- lots of things in which I'm interested, but I'll have to have a good long talk with myself about how much of it I really need. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Talbots fans

[ Edited ]

@gidgetgh wrote:

Lots of new arrivals on their site this morning. Fall items starting to come in. I saw some Merino and cashmere, along with cotton and knits. 

@gidgetghI was at our biggest T's yesterday (the one closest to me) and they were telling me that had to move some Red Hanger stuff to the back room because they've been putting on the new fall stuff.  There are two trunk shows next week here (at two different T's; one of them at this one) that I've been invited to, and there will be 25% off the new stuff starting next week (they handed me a flyer for it). 

I deliberately didn't look at any of the new fall stuff they put out.  I'm still going a little crazy at the Red Hanger sale where they keep reducing things. Besides, you know me.  The fall stuff won't be at a feasible price I'm willing to pay for it for quite a while.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee- I was at the Talbots closest to me this morning, returning something. They didn’t have any of the new arrivals out yet. I’ll probably stop back by there on Tuesday. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?