Honored Contributor

Re: Talbots fans-heading into fall

@Bri36 wrote:

@gidgetgh, I love the color of those jeans. 

I might have to stop in and try a pair on.  Smiley Happy

@Bri36- let me know what you think if you do. I liked the color on the jeggings, but when I was walking past the jeans, I couldn't resist them. I love the color and I don't usually wear much gray. 

And boyfriend jeans are usually stiffer and these these are very soft. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@jonbon

Thank you!!!

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

@jonbon wrote:

I had a flyer in my bill this time advertising 25% off your regular-price purchase from August 3-7 for Classic Awards members. I have my eye on a couple things, including a twill jacket in "fatigue green." I have to order in two sizes, so I haven't used my 25% off one item for it.

173019201_alt2.jpeg

(Sorry it's so tiny -- it's much cuter in this photo than in others, and I couldn't find this one larger.)

@jonbon- thanks!  Maybe they'll send us an email on the 3rd. Cute jacket!

@gidgetgh   I'm expecting them too (I got that flyer in my bill also).  However, as you know by now, 25% off is not enough for me!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@gidgetgh wrote:

@jonbon wrote:

I had a flyer in my bill this time advertising 25% off your regular-price purchase from August 3-7 for Classic Awards members. I have my eye on a couple things, including a twill jacket in "fatigue green." I have to order in two sizes, so I haven't used my 25% off one item for it.

173019201_alt2.jpeg

(Sorry it's so tiny -- it's much cuter in this photo than in others, and I couldn't find this one larger.)

@jonbon- thanks!  Maybe they'll send us an email on the 3rd. Cute jacket!

@gidgetgh   I'm expecting them too (I got that flyer in my bill also).  However, as you know by now, 25% off is not enough for me!  Smiley Happy

It all depends for me. For example, I'm afraid that jacket will sell out in the green color (the other colors aren't great, imo, and the camo/fatigue look is pretty popular right now). So I will not pay full price for it(!), but I will try it for 25% off.

Honored Contributor

I'm thrilled. Talbots starts their newest promotion today. 25% off regular priced items for Classic Awards members. 

I called them from the comfort of my recliner a few minutes ago and got price adjustments for the three full priced items I've bought in the last two weeks. 

$72.25 credit going back on my Talbots card!  

I thought about holding off for a higher sale, but I'm good with the 25% off.  If a 40% off sale comes around I can always return and re-buy one of the items if I haven't worn it yet. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?