Honored Contributor

Re: Talbots family and friends

I'm sure you have all been sitting on the edge of your seats, waiting for an update, LOL.

My reindeer scarf and gloves have been shipped.

@cherry - I'm looking forward to the holiday catalog also.  I remember from the Look Book thing that they're going to have an off white (I think) pillow.  If it's not too big, I'll probably order that.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

My socks have been shipped too @gidgetgh ..I hope we like them I do recall the pillow and it was pretty

Trusted Contributor

I bought smoke gray corduroy pants, the orchid flannel shirt, and ink blue and white striped no-iron tunic top. 

I stopped buying from Talbots three years ago because I started buying more from Denim & Co., but I am now going to buy from Talbots more often. I missed them!

Honored Contributor

I bought a cute fleece jacket during their last sale, it has a big god, white and navy stripe it is nice and warm

Yesterday I bought a pari of "crops" reduced and on sale for me they are ankle pants which is great

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

I ordered a striped turtleneck sweater and a pair of ankle pants. The last few tops I’ve tried from Talbots have had strange sleeves. I checked to see if maybe I put the last one on backwards. I have a return to make this weekend. I hope this order goes better.