Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 10,488
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

@Pearlee wrote:

The 40% off everything is still on today.  

BTW - I went on Black Friday and got the free snowman pin!

 

@gidgetgh  Do you know what T's deal is for cyber Monday?


 

@Pearlee- no, I don't. Do you?


Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor
Posts: 36,327
Registered: ‎06-11-2011

@gidgetgh  I just looked online because I got an email saying cyber Monday starts early - and it says the 50% off one regular priced item, 40% off everything else and free shipping.  It says that's for Cyber Monday and it starts now. 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 36,327
Registered: ‎06-11-2011

@gidgetgh  On Friday with my 50% off, I bought stripe-blocked tunic top Item Item # A18868 because the saleswoman who usually helps me there was wearing it again - I'd seen her in it seen her in it a couple of times before, and she looked adorable in it.  So I bought it and I love it. It's got lambswool in it and doesn't itch and it's so warm, yet thin and not bulky.  It's tunic length (I think you said you were short so it might be too long for you - but I'm only 5'3" and I just love it!).  Full price is $89 so at half price the price was right.   I'm really glad I bought it. You and I liked stripes.  It looks much better on than in the photo; I wouldn't have looked twice at it if the saleslady hadn't looked so adorable in it! She always wears hers with leggings, but her legs are much thinner than mine so I probably won't do that but the favorable reviews for it say most are wearing it with leggings.  It's definitely worth the half off price!

Honored Contributor
Posts: 10,488
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

@Pearlee wrote:

@gidgetgh  On Friday with my 50% off, I bought stripe-blocked tunic top Item Item # A18868 because the saleswoman who usually helps me there was wearing it again - I'd seen her in it seen her in it a couple of times before, and she looked adorable in it.  So I bought it and I love it. It's got lambswool in it and doesn't itch and it's so warm, yet thin and not bulky.  It's tunic length (I think you said you were short so it might be too long for you - but I'm only 5'3" and I just love it!).  Full price is $89 so at half price the price was right.   I'm really glad I bought it. You and I liked stripes.  It looks much better on than in the photo; I wouldn't have looked twice at it if the saleslady hadn't looked so adorable in it! She always wears hers with leggings, but her legs are much thinner than mine so I probably won't do that but the favorable reviews for it say most are wearing it with leggings.  It's definitely worth the half off price!


 

@Pearlee- really cute!  I'm 5'5".

 

I think nothing from Talbots from me today.  We have a fairly short winter here and it's just now getting where I can wear sweaters, so I "think" I'm all set for now, but you never know!

 

I wore the cable yoke sweater yesterday for the first time- very comfortable.


Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor
Posts: 15,939
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Talbots black Friday

[ Edited ]

I bought some really cute pajamas last night C659689.  I've bought lots of pajamas from them in the past, and they're very nice.  This morning I bought a short double-breasted coat C460689.  I ordered two sizes and will return the one that doesn't fit.  I hope I picked the right size to get 50% off on.  The second coat just got 40%.  I wanted the blue, but it was sold out of both the 6 and the 8, which are what I needed.  It was available in blue in all other sizes.  I ended up ordering the pebble heather, which is a nice color, too.  I'm excited about getting such a good deal.  I will be disappointed, though, if the 50% off coat is the wrong size.

 

I have a longer red coat from Talbots that I've had for about eight years.  It is such high quality and still looks great.  I hope this coat will be the same quality.


Day after day the whole day through, wherever my road inclined, four feet said 'I'm coming with you!' and trotted along behind. Kipling





Honored Contributor
Posts: 36,327
Registered: ‎06-11-2011

@NickNack  If the 50% off coat isn't the right size, you can exchange it at a store (same price) for the correct size!

Valued Contributor
Posts: 531
Registered: ‎10-25-2011

Went to Talbots on Saturday.  I was a very bad girl. Yeesh!

I love my family, my fur boys, my Jayhawks and accounting!
Honored Contributor
Posts: 36,327
Registered: ‎06-11-2011

@RockChalkJayhawk wrote:

Went to Talbots on Saturday.  I was a very bad girl. Yeesh!


@RockChalkJayhawk  Same here.  That's how I got a free enamel snowman pin!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor
Posts: 15,939
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

@Pearlee wrote:

@NickNack  If the 50% off coat isn't the right size, you can exchange it at a store (same price) for the correct size!


@Pearlee  I didn't know that.  Thank you very much!


Day after day the whole day through, wherever my road inclined, four feet said 'I'm coming with you!' and trotted along behind. Kipling





Honored Contributor
Posts: 36,327
Registered: ‎06-11-2011

@Nicknack wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@NickNack  If the 50% off coat isn't the right size, you can exchange it at a store (same price) for the correct size!


@Pearlee  I didn't know that.  Thank you very much!


@NickNack  You are welcome.  Smiley Happy   See, you really didn't have to order two of them!