Honored Contributor

Talbot's sure knows how to reel people in with its promos!   It sucks me in every time - and I don't need a thing!

Honored Contributor

Re: Talbots black Friday

[ Edited ]

@gidgetgh  Check out today's Carolyn Pollack SS bangle LTS to wear with your Talbot's bangle.  J317749

Honored Contributor

Re: Talbots black Friday

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

Talbot's sure knows how to reel people in with its promos!   It sucks me in every time - and I don't need a thing!

@Pearlee- I was out yesterday with my sister and two friends- craft show, shopping, lunch.  Of course, we stopped at Talbots.  My sister and one friend loved the sweater I was wearing and ended up buying it!  The sales associate said to me "YOU'RE not buying anything today?".  I said "no, but I sold two sweaters for you!"  Doesn't look too exciting in the picture, but very pretty in person and extremely comfortable.

ProductOverlay.jpeg

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh  What sweater was that?

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee- just edited my post and put the picture in.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh  Very cute. I have a similar tee from Talbot's.  I love almost everything Talbot's does in stripes.

I hope you put their sweaters on your T card (for the points) and had them pay you back! LOL

Honored Contributor

I was in the store today to exchange this for a smaller size.  It runs large (really large).  I bought it last week with the 40% off coupon.  Worth every penny at full price.  It's really nice, excellent quality.  This is something I would wear to work on casual Friday as a jacket with black jeans.

Jacket.jpg

I picked up these scoop neck tanks today in black and ivory. Ordering another black and ivory plus the red online.  These are a nice, double faced heavy knit for under jackets.  They are hip length, so they won't show at the bottom of a jacket like most tanks and tops do.

Tank.jpg

I tried on a few other things, but needed smaller sizes, so I have to place an online order.

This coat was disappointing.  It doesn't look as sharp in person as it does in the picture.  It's "brushed" so the print is muted. 

Coat.jpg

For me, the current catalog is the best one in years.  I want every single item in there.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Do you all realize we card holders have an early jump-start on the 50% off one item? Started yesterday and it's today and tomorrow too!   Beat the Black Friday rush! (no pin though for spending over $100 until Friday).

Honored Contributor

Each year I order a new pair of the long Italian leather gloves on Black Friday since they are usually full price.  I don't see them this year.  Did they stop making them?

Smiley Sad

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

The 40% off everything is still on today.  

BTW - I went on Black Friday and got the free snowman pin!

@gidgetgh  Do you know what T's deal is for cyber Monday?