Super Contributor

Re: Talbots and coldwater creek question

Thanks for all the help, Fashion girls! I just love that velour everyday dress in the new catalog. In rosewood color. 

maybe I will take the plunge, thanks for helping me

dnna

Trusted Contributor

@donna71 wrote:

Thanks for all the help, Fashion girls! I just love that velour everyday dress in the new catalog. In rosewood color. 

dnna

I have been buying from CC for over 20 years now an their clothes wear like iron; hard to wear out.  I still have things from back then that look brand new.  I love their clothes as they are so stylish and unique from any store I have ever shopped.  

Honored Contributor

@crawford5153 

The black turtleneck I wore today was from CC.  I bought it in the early 90s and I think it was my first trip to a CC store.  I bought one black, one red and a black crepe dress, and a brown "alligator" handbag.  

Still wearing the shirts, the dress and carrying the handbag!

-------------------------------------------------------

@crawford5153 wrote:

@donna71 wrote:

dnna

I have been buying from CC for over 20 years now an their clothes wear like iron; hard to wear out.  I still have things from back then that look brand new.  I love their clothes as they are so stylish and unique from any store I have ever shopped.  

Respected Contributor

I have a local Talbots and you cannot beat their sales. I never buy full price.  I get free shipping (with their credit card) and can return to the store.  I used to have a CC and shopped there but they closed and I don't want to order and pay shipping both ways and you never know with the fit shopping from a catalogue.  I do think Talbots prices have skyrocketed the last few years, but there is always a sale of some kind and if what I want isn't on sale this week, it will be the next week.  Brings prices down to what I consider fair. I also should say I wear Petite length and Talbots has a great selection for us short people!