Respected Contributor

Talbots Summer 2020 Lookbook

Sorry if this has been posted somewhere else and I missed it, but I just noticed that the Summer 2020 lookbook is now available. Several things I like (but probably don't really NEED! Smiley Happy) coming up!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Talbots Summer 2020 Lookbook

[ Edited ]

I just rec'd my very large Talbots order and crikey, all but 2 tops had to go back. Tried a couple of new style pants and they are ROFLMAO bad. Ordered the white and denim wide leg crops and they run huge. Clown pants huge. Guess I am sticking with what I have from last year.

I ordered two other pants in usual Talbot size,  neither fit right, neither fit same. Too big in waist and long rise (up to bra) and they were not touted as high rise. Sigh. I started buying from Talbots because their pants always fit right.

My credit card lives to shop another sale.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@kate2357 

If your credit card is feeling a little itchy check out the Sundance site under outlet. Lots of good sale prices and I'm not going down alone! LOL

I thought this was cute and the prices are awesome!

DAE6BE1D-AA98-48C0-9688-1C249FD37DA1.pngI already have something very similar but I think it's lovely

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo   I think that's the top I ordered in Medium! Haven't received it yet. 

@kate2357  I was in Talbots last week and tried on several items. Their sizes were all over the place compared to usual, ITA. I'm wondering if they're using different manufactures. When that happens, cutting patterns/sizes sometimes differ. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo 

That top is in my wheel house ... v neck and white.  Because heaven knows, I don't own enough white blouses. (seriously, I will check out the site/sale).

@Shanus 

Glad/not glad to hear I'm not the only one thinking something changed w/ Talbot pant sizing for "new" styles. I hope they don't change fit on their slim leg ankle pants .... those are my go to pants all year long.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Andreatoo   I think that's the top I ordered in Medium! Haven't received it yet. 

@kate2357  I was in Talbots last week and tried on several items. Their sizes were all over the place compared to usual, ITA. I'm wondering if they're using different manufactures. When that happens, cutting patterns/sizes sometimes differ. 

@Shanus Sizing varies with the style or fabric.  I have noticed the cotton tees run slightly smaller, but not the wovens.