Honored Contributor

Re: Talbots - So Disappointed About Mother's Day

I do think ,and that is why Talbots make sense for me. I am gettting something back for my money and using it with a sale is a good thing to do

I buy a lot of clothes

Respected Contributor

@Carmie and Pearley.. I totally agree w/ your post’s .. and in addition, your simply just tying to inform our fellow shoppers about Talbots and their sales gimmicks..but some people might take it another way.. Talbots was a bit disappointing and nothing special this weekend at all. ..I walked right past the store yesterday and didn’t even go in. Every other store in my outdoor, upscale mall had super promotions for Mother’s Day. I don’t need “more points” from Talbots at this point. But I would have appreciated lower prices , more markdowns, 40 or 50% off an item, etc...Happy Mother’s Day to all..
Honored Contributor

I am quite anxious to try their pantie,s and I also got a 15% ebates   . I also bought some panty hose..I need these things ,and I will be able to try a new product  ,too

Esteemed Contributor

I'm disappointed too.  😕

One of the first things I did this morning was go to the Talbots website to see what might be on sale but discovered same old same old.  I may go by the store for a new top this afternoon but probably would've purchased more if there had been a % off entire purchase.

Honored Contributor

@KKlim wrote:
@Carmieand Pearley.. I totally agree w/ your post’s .. and in addition, your simply just tying to inform our fellow shoppers about Talbots and their sales gimmicks..but some people might take it another way.. Talbots was a bit disappointing and nothing special this weekend at all. ..I walked right past the store yesterday and didn’t even go in. Every other store in my outdoor, upscale mall had super promotions for Mother’s Day. I don’t need “more points” from Talbots at this point. But I would have appreciated lower prices , more markdowns, 40 or 50% off an item, etc...Happy Mother’s Day to all..

@KKlim   I agree 100% with your post.

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

Ladies that voile top ,with the embroidery ,is simply stunning. It is lined so nothing shows, and very light weight. I just love it

@cherry   I have no idea what "that voile top" is that you mean.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@cherry wrote:

Ladies that voile top ,with the embroidery ,is simply stunning. It is lined so nothing shows, and very light weight. I just love it

@cherry   I have no idea what "that voile top" is that you mean.

@Pearlee 

3C2F19E3-8298-4E84-9113-50A8A4C4B891.jpeg

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

@Pearlee..👍🏼...