Super Contributor

Talbots Sept/Oct. look book sneak peeks

Sept and Oct are available on Talbots Lookbook to preview. I love both! I will be putting quite a few things on my wish list-vests and jackets mainly. There is a real suede vest with fur collar for 450. that I will pas. I really cute faux denim mac. and a very pretty printed vest in T for talbots. 

August collection was not for me -although I did love the Tiger sweatshirt!

bought too much from the massive sale.

Wondering if anyone has an opinion on Haven well within. The styles are very big and long and no petites. and wow, the prices. I did get a cocoon cardigan on sale that I lived-modal. I saw the sweater in store and wow- so big and long , order down a size. This collection is too expensive for me, and really the clothes are made for someone tall and thin, and I am ...not that! lol.

Valued Contributor

Re: Talbots Sept/Oct. look book sneak peeks

Got a chance to view the look books the other day. I like the selections more from October like the modern ankle jeans with piping and plaid satchel.

The suede vest is pretty but I never buy real suede, just stick to the faux.

I have tried a Haven well within item and did have to size down. I agree that this collection is for someone tall and thin, not practical for me.

I don't know why Talbots stopped carrrying Wide widths in their shoes and boots. Such a shame because they have have great styles and that is the width I need.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the info! I will take a look! Usually the fall catalog is pretty good!

Honored Contributor

Love the October line!  It's 'me' (more or less).  

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Super Contributor

if you google Talbots Look Book-talbots does a "sneak peek" of some items from the upcoming month .in this case they did a sneak peek of Sept. and Octobor.

Both collections are really nice! but I love the Fall fashions.

Honored Contributor

I haven't found much that I can look at without the pictures whizzing by! Lol but what I can see the jackets look outrageous!

59E7D150-BCD2-4DB0-9DF5-76A6A292F90E.png

I really like this jacket

Super Contributor

You can click on a section underneath the whizzing pictures.

Super Contributor

I bought that jacket from Talbots in Black and White about 20 years ago, lol.seriously, it looks like the same jacket!

Honored Contributor

@donna71 wrote:

I bought that jacket from Talbots in Black and White about 20 years ago, lol.seriously, it looks like the same jacket!

@donna71 

I'm not mad. It is a classic style! As for the website clicking under the picture didn't work for me. It didn't take me anywhere

I guess it could be the browser I'm using

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@donna71 wrote:

@donna71 

I'm not mad. It is a classic style! As for the website clicking under the picture didn't work for me. It didn't take me anywhere

I guess it could be the browser I'm using

That happens on my iPad -- can't make the pictures stop! But on my desktop, I can stop and take a look.

Thank you, OP, for this alert -- I usually check the lookbook site to see if there's anything new but hadn't seen this stuff yet.