Honored Contributor

I was at a store today and the manager asked if I was coming back on Wednesday, the start of the semi annual Red Hanger sale.  I said "no - I'll wait til the markdowns go lower as the sale goes on."    LOL!  It's that time again though!

Honored Contributor

Re: Talbots Red Hanger Time!

@Pearly I got a card today for an extra 5% off..Right now I am waiting for fall garments. I have things from last summer I haven't worn yet

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

@Pearly I got a card today for an extra 5% off..Right now I am waiting for fall garments. I have things from last summer I haven't worn yet

@cherry  Oh, yeah, that extra 5% off for cardholders.

I'm not home right now - I'll probably get a card today also then.

Honored Contributor

I have my eye on a Tee when the new season's clothing arrives

Honored Contributor

Does Talbots ever have free shipping?

Honored Contributor

Hmm..... I did a store reserve request this morning for a sweater that’s on sale. They didn’t have it at the store closest to me, but I’m going to be near another store tomorrow so I did the request for that store.  I haven’t got a confirmation back yet, but that store doesn’t do a good job in responding. 

But...if it’s going to be further reduced starting Wednesday....

It’s actually a winter sweater.  I think I’m done buying things for summer. 

Maybe  I’ll try it on tomorrow and then order it online on Wednesday if I like it. It didn’t get the greatest reviews. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Trinity11   Always for Premier cardholders (those who have the Talbots card and spent at least $1000 over a year's time), and on rare occasions for everyone else.

Super Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

Yes.  Get in their email list, and you will receive occasional free shipping offers.

“There are two ways to be rich: One is by acquiring much, and the other is by desiring little.” —Jackie French Koller
Honored Contributor

I haven't paid for shipping in a couple of years..They now have undewear  which are very nice

You could really just ourfit yourself from them and easily spend that amount ,without even trying.. They sell winter coats , shoes, handbags

Honored Contributor

Thank you @Pearlee and @TeezNu . I had to return something recently and it cost me quite a bit. They do not return your original shipping cost and then charge additional to return the item.

I need to familiarize myself with the sizing there. Their pants do not fit me nor do some of their blouses. They were voluminous and I need to find a store and try things on.