Honored Contributor

Talbots High Waisted Jeans

[ Edited ]

I rarely pay full price for anything at Talbots, but they had some high waisted jeans that I wanted to try.  They aren't the extreme high waisted, but they aren't as low as the mid-rise that I've been wearing.  I hate to bend over and have to pull my shirt down in the back.  With these I won't need to.  I like them a lot!  I see they have 30% off of everything now and may buy another pair.  Does Talbots do price adjustments?

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Re: Talbots High Waisted Jeans

@NickNack wrote:

I rarely pay full price for anything at Talbots, but they had some high waisted jeans that I wanted to try.  They aren't the extreme high waisted, but they aren't as low as the mid-rise that I've been wearing.  I hate to bend over and have to pull my shirt down in the back.  With these I won't need to.  I like them a lot!  I see they have 30% off of everything now and may buy another pair.  Does Talbots do price adjustments?

they might 

this is what I might do go in and ask, if not just return that pair and buy another pair at sale 

Honored Contributor

They price adjust for 14 days. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

Thank you @gidgetgh  and @jackthebear .

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

Some of my favorite jeans are from Talbots. I never pay full price for them - just wait for a sale. 

@Pearlee  is a big Talbots fan, too. She can probably give you the lowdown on Talbots price adjustment policy.

Respected Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

They price adjust for 14 days. 

Oops 😬 - sorry, I didn’t see this before posting my reply.