Honored Contributor

Now through midnight tomorrow, per an email I just received.  No minimum purchase necessary.  (Through 11:59 ET 9/26).

Honored Contributor

@Pearley  Did you get the TSV?  I thought a couple of the colors were exceptional.  Love the brown and the one called cherry something.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624  This thread is about Talbots!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG Isn't it Talbots where you are top designer and received amazing recognition for your work there?

Esteemed Contributor

That's only worth $8. I'm waiting on the next "25-30% off of one item" promotion. I have a coat picked out.....but I need a good deal! 😃

Honored Contributor

Re: Talbots Free Shipping

[ Edited ]

Wow who knew that Talbots had top designers? I always thought that they were just a regular retail store that sold good quality clothing. Does the sales associates make commissions? Next time I shop at Talbots and I need any help, I'll ask for their top designer.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

@JaneMarple, I buy just about all my tops at Talbots. I love that they carry petites and also that they have excellent sales. I order online or go to my local store. But although the salespeople are friendly and accommodating, they are definitely not stylists.

BTW, if you see something online that you want, you can go to their store and they will order it for you with free shipping. That is very helpful for someone like me who has a nearby Talbots.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

That's only worth $8. I'm waiting on the next "25-30% off of one item" promotion. I have a coat picked out.....but I need a good deal! 😃

@Goldengate8361  It's worth zero to us who are Premier members and get free S&H anyway!

@JaneMarpleThe sales clerks are not on commission - or at least they've all told me many times. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@JaneMarple, I buy just about all my tops at Talbots. I love that they carry petites and also that they have excellent sales. I order online or go to my local store. But although the salespeople are friendly and accommodating, they are definitely not stylists.

BTW, if you see something online that you want, you can go to their store and they will order it for you with free shipping. That is very helpful for someone like me who has a nearby Talbots.

@suzyQ3 I agree, the sales clerks are always really helpful, no matter which Talbots I'm at. 

Esteemed Contributor

No we do not work on commission.