Honored Contributor

Talbots Flash Sale - 50% off Markdowns Til Midnight

The title is self-explanatory; 50% off markdowns until 11:59 p.m. your time.

Respected Contributor

Re: Talbots Flash Sale - 50% off Markdowns Til Midnight

[ Edited ]

And today it is 40% off one item and 30% off any other items with free shipping!  I got the denim shirt I have had my eye on.  I am a sucker for free shipping........

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Respected Contributor

I also have a $20.00 off coupon to use starting Friday.  I will probably make a trip over to the store for that offer.  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

I am waitng for the Holiday items before I spend any more money

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh   This isn't about the thread's 50% off flash sale which is over, but I was wondering whether you got the plaid Keds on Talbots website (they are excluded from promotional offers as T's Keds usually are).  They are cute.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@gidgetgh   This isn't about the thread's 50% off flash sale which is over, but I was wondering whether you got the plaid Keds on Talbots website (they are excluded from promotional offers as T's Keds usually are).  They are cute.

@Pearlee - I didn't buy those but I DID order the light brown Keds with the faux shearling. They arrived today and are really comfortable. 

I also ordered the leopard Keds but they're not here yet. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee - I didn't buy those but I DID order the light brown Keds with the faux shearling. They arrived today and are really comfortable. 

@gidgetgh  Did you order your regular Keds size in the shearling slip ons? I’m still giving some thought to ordering them and read one review that suggested going up half a size.

I don’t like the classic Champion style on me (prefer the double decker slip on style), but I did check out those plaid ones. Didn’t realize they’re leather, not fabric, until I looked at the details.

Honored Contributor

@jonbon wrote:

@gidgetgh wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@gidgetgh  Did you order your regular Keds size in the shearling slip ons? I’m still giving some thought to ordering them and read one review that suggested going up half a size.

I don’t like the classic Champion style on me (prefer the double decker slip on style), but I did check out those plaid ones. Didn’t realize they’re leather, not fabric, until I looked at the details.

@jonbon - I ordered my regular Keds size and they fit me fine.....without socks.  If I were wearing socks with them, I'd go up a half size. But I didn't think they'd look good with socks. Too much contrast with the shearling. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

@jonbon wrote:

@gidgetgh wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@jonbon - I ordered my regular Keds size and they fit me fine.....without socks.  If I were wearing socks with them, I'd go up a half size. But I didn't think they'd look good with socks. Too much contrast with the shearling. 

Thank you for the info. I am a bare feet in sneakers (really, almost all shoes) person!