Honored Contributor
50% off T by Talbots line. From now til midnight.
Also the return policy is extended to 60 days after whenever your local store opens up again.
Trusted Contributor
Thanks for letting us know!
Do you happen to know when their summer collection will be out in the stores and online? I was checking out the look book and there are a lot of cute things
Honored Contributor
@wonderwoman You are welcome

Since Talbots stores are closed due to the virus and have no idea when states will allow them to open up again (no idea in my state) how can anyone possibly answer when the summer collection will be out in stores?
Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee 

Thank you for your post. Finally a flash sale I see in time to take advantage of AND on items I wanted. Yay!

I really like the quality of the T by Talbots for my workout/work at home attire. They fit and hold up to many washings w/o getting too worn out looking. Especially the pants -- they are terrific.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

Talbots is having lots of sales lately. You don't have to wait until the end of season to get real bargains..I think they could be hoping to get some more traffic ,because of the tax incentive..Good luck to them..retail is having a tough time

Honored Contributor
@kate2357. T by Talbots is my very favorite line at Ts. As you say, comfortable and great quality and I think a little more youthful than their other lines.
Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee 

I don't have a job where I need too many "professional" looking outfits anymore. I have enough slacks and jackets to get me thru until I retire. I love clothes and I used to love shopping, but I just have no need for the conservative looking work clothes Talbots offers.

I do like Talbots pants - their curvy fit have been a wonderful find (up until this past year). But I limit the pants to casual -- jeans or cotton based crops/ankle pants. I can't say I've had much luck w/ their tops, other than the T by Talbots --- but that's more an issue of my body type. Big bosom, short waisted and a small(ish) waist. Not complaining, just makes it a challenge to find tops that don't make be feel frumpy or preggo.

Again, thanks for posting about Talbots. I typically miss your heads up, but today I scored!

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Trusted Contributor
Pearly, I would think that if they have a scheduled date for their summer collection to appear, it will be online regardless of what is happening with the coronavirus
Honored Contributor
@Steffdoggy10. I agree which is why I didn't address the online portion of your question, only the in-the-store part that you also asked about.