Honored Contributor
40% off plus another 20% off markdowns. Til midnight.
Honored Contributor

Re: Talbots Flash Sale 12/12

purchased two charming cardigans for my daughter for christmas.....the bow and the champagne bottles.

purchased the snowflake scarf for my mother for christmas.

purchased the snowflake pouches......white and gray. not sure if i am keeping them for myself or gifting them to my daughters.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I got a peacock feather sweater to wear with my Matha peacock skinny jeans. It gave me enough points for another reward..Thanks for the heads up @Pearlee 

Honored Contributor

And free shipping, no minimum.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

The sale that was the subject of this thread ended at midnight.🙄
Honored Contributor

I should have caught, @Pearlee, especially since I saw your thread yesterday.

Today everything, including markdowns, is 40 percent off and free shipping.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Super Contributor

@cherry Did you get the deep teal super soft sweater with the print or the ivory sweater with the embroidered peacock feathers?   I have both of those and love them! 

Honored Contributor

I got the ivory one, but I really like them both. It was hard to choose @SugarPuff 

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cherry There's a mint/seafoam green denim jacket that's on sale that looks great with that sweater (same color as the embroidered feathers).   It's been available for a while so I think you would be able to pick it up during Red Hanger at the end of the year if you like it.   The other sweater runs generous so if you are between sizes, size down.   Because of the print it's very flattering on.