Honored Contributor

Re: Talbots Deal 1/31 - 2/7

[ Edited ]

@gidgetgh  Yeah, T's sizing is very frustrating.   I feel for you.  

I do hope, though, that you'll find something to buy to get the 100 bonus points before that promo ends.  

ETA:  I kinda like the new hearts jewelry; earrings, bracelet and necklace.   Would consider the first two items but not the necklace because the charms are too little on that for me.

Honored Contributor

I'm back from Talbots. I wanted to get the extra points. I was able to use my birthday rewards and  so I saved 40%

I got the gingham vest.  I was afraid to order it, because people posted it ran huge.  I found it true to size ,and I got a chance for a quick look around

I really didn't see much of interest for myself.  I had bought 2 tees on line, because I wanted a pink and  a white one to wear uner the vest, and I wanted long sleeves. I saved 25% and they should be here tomorrow

I am still waitng for my plaid pop over , the clerck said it might take 7 more business days

Honored Contributor

Re: Talbots Deal 1/31 - 2/7

[ Edited ]

Our nightmare is over, LOL, and we can all breathe a sigh of relief.

I went to Talbots this morning with my sister and bought 2 sweaters (same sweater, two different colors) and came home and ordered a lightweight jacket (they didn't have my size in stock).

So I got my 25% off, 100 bonus points and 3x points.

I also bought some trouser socks, but used a store credit for those (separate transaction, combined with a return) so I didn't get anything extra for that.

Here's the sweater.  I bought it in petite so the sleeves are normal length and not as long as these.  This sweater is so soft and will be great for spring.  Look @Pearlee- it's not a striped sweater!

IMG_1791.JPG

IMG_1792.JPG

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?