Respected Contributor

Thanks for the recommendation! For $20.00 each, I got 3 colors. For those who are not familiar. They are knit. I'm 5'6" and the hit me at ankle. They do fit close to the body. More dressy than a legging and more appropriate for me at my age.

Honored Contributor

They're cute but the size chart isn't very helpful!

they have measurements for letter sizes (2 each) but only the waist measurement on the numbered' sizes?!

They're pants! I think hip size would be helpful....

Honored Contributor

Re: Talbots Dalton Pant!!!

[ Edited ]

@granddi wrote:

Thanks for the recommendation! For $20.00 each, I got 3 colors. For those who are not familiar. They are knit. I'm 5'6" and the hit me at ankle. They do fit close to the body. More dressy than a legging and more appropriate for me at my age.

@granddi- I'm the one who gave the recommendation. I'm so glad they worked for you!  They definitely do fit closer, but they look great on and the price was unbelievable. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Esteemed Contributor

I am such a convert to Talbot pants. Some gals were discussing where to buy pants earlier this year and mentioned Talbot's. About the same time one of my friends bought some pants from Talbots and loved them.

7 pair of pants later, lol, and I ordered the right size each time and they all fit like a dream. I have also noticed how consistent the sizes are between colors.

I just wait for a sale or coupon event to order.  I feel I do get value from my purchase. Fabrics are great, so far no pilling or shrinkage with any of the pants. I didn't get your $20 pants..but I hope you enjoy them.

***side note, the spell check/auto correct on my new tablet is annoying as all get out. So if you see random odd words in any of my posts, forgive me. 

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

@granddi wrote:

@granddi- I'm the one who gave the recommendation. I'm so glad they worked for you!  They definitely do fit closer, but they look great on and the price was unbelievable. 

@gidgetgh  Yes you are!  I even bumpted up your thread! Smiley Happy