Honored Contributor

Re: Talbots Cyber Monday Starts Today

@4kitties wrote:

I ordered my denim shirt that I was unable to get the last time they offered 50% and free shipping.   Have my fingers crossed that the order will go through and I will get it this time!🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

@4kitties   In time for what?  Denim day?  LOL  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@4kitties wrote:

I ordered my denim shirt that I was unable to get the last time they offered 50% and free shipping.   Have my fingers crossed that the order will go through and I will get it this time!🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

@4kitties   In time for what?  Denim day?  LOL  Smiley Happy

@Pearlee, @4kitties wrote "...I will get it this time!

Easy to misread it.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@suzyQ3 

@Pearlee 

🤣🤣I had ordered this denim shirt a while back and Talbots sent me an email, after confirming my order, that they oversold the shirt and my order was cancelled.  I checked their website and it has been available ever since they cancelled my order.  What the heck???  By then the sale and free shipping were not available if I reordered.  

So I follow a fashion blogger and she was wearing the shirt in today's post so I decided to try to order it again, as I really like it.   Sure hope I get it this time!🤞🤞🤞🤞

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Respected Contributor

Got an email from Talbots.  They are searching for the shirt in my size at one of their stores.  They will update me as my order is processed.  So I am still hopeful..........

🤣🤣🤣🤞🤞🤞

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward